Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's sup...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stacey L.
Battlefield 3 is a great game and at the time of it been released it was an awesome game to play. I find that the creator's of Battlefield have put a lot of work into making this.

It came out with awesome graphic's and the hype of the game it's self was true to it's form at the time of it's release.

If you enjoy shooting game's this is a game to play. I personally enjoyed the game as did my husband.
cassie z.
Toms River, NJ
Tried it and nothing will every compare to call of duty. I'm sorry no offence to people that do like this game
Tyler C.
East Rockaway
Battlefield one of my favorite games leading competitor call of duty but everyone knows battlefield is better such a good game so realistic amazing graphics first person shooter what else can I ask for
Brianda C.
El Paso, TX
Not really a major gamer, but I love playing this with my little brother. It's not that at all to follow along and I can spend hours on finishing missions
Cindy R.
Love it my husband is really into it and our son loves watching although he doesn't know how to play
Makayla M.
Covington , Ky
Really cool game, my fiancé plays most of the games in the house but he did let me play with him on this game, super easy to navigate for a beginner I feel like.
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
This is one of the first battle games my husband got me into playing on the xbox. Graphics are awesome and the gaming experience is none the less of exciting.
Jocelyn P.
I have been dying to play this game i tried 2 buy this game but they were sold out or very expensive in every store i went to.
Charles C.
Euless, TX
This is a great first person shooter game. Excellent graphics, great play, amazing sound. You can completely loose yourself in this game for hours on end.
Erika H.
Baltimore, MD
It reminds me of call of duty a lot, but I love this game. Shooting games have always been my favorite.
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?