Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX #34 in Xbox Games

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and ...1 Answers
Chou K.
oyoun el assafir
Hello ,My name is chouki and I am interested in electronics, electronics and informatics I want to review many devices on my YouTube channel And I hope you send me the devices and I do reviews i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products Thank you Accept my greetings .
Arantza G.
El juego es excelente, la campaña es muy emocionante ademas que la opción de multijugador en linea es muy buena,las armas son como las de la vida real,sus efectos y sonidos son geniales.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Another great game in my books realistic quality is super fun and draws you right and I like it a lot
Stacey L.
Battlefield 3 is a great game and at the time of it been released it was an awesome game to play. I find that the creator's of Battlefield have put a lot of work into making this.

It came out with awesome graphic's and the hype of the game it's self was true to it's form at the time of it's release.

If you enjoy shooting game's this is a game to play. I personally enjoyed the game as did my husband.
cassie z.
Toms River, NJ
Tried it and nothing will every compare to call of duty. I'm sorry no offence to people that do like this game
Tyler C.
East Rockaway
Battlefield one of my favorite games leading competitor call of duty but everyone knows battlefield is better such a good game so realistic amazing graphics first person shooter what else can I ask for
Brianda C.
El Paso, TX
Not really a major gamer, but I love playing this with my little brother. It's not that at all to follow along and I can spend hours on finishing missions
Cindy R.
Love it my husband is really into it and our son loves watching although he doesn't know how to play
Makayla M.
Covington , Ky
Really cool game, my fiancé plays most of the games in the house but he did let me play with him on this game, super easy to navigate for a beginner I feel like.
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
This is one of the first battle games my husband got me into playing on the xbox. Graphics are awesome and the gaming experience is none the less of exciting.
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?