Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX #23 in Xbox Games

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's sup...1 Answers
Emily F.
A good time, although I prefer the game on pc. Very violent, as you might expect, but satisfying to play if that doesn't bother you
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Fun game, one of the better games of this sort that I've played. However, I'm not a huge fan of these games so I only gave it a 4.
Brittany W.
Walker, MI
I know that my boyfriend has always been a liver of the Xbox 360 and he was actually the one who told me I would love this game. 💜
Ashley B.
Cheboygan, MI
It was boring. Sooo.. boring. Way too much talking. I tried playing it on several different occasions, But it never interested me.
Amanda F.
My son plays this and love it in into the PS system so ib don't really play this to much but if my n sin lives it it must be good
Jennifer B.
High Point, NC
Battlefield 3 is bad ass! I love all the Battlefield games and was very excited for this game to come out. my Kids also love it!
molly H.
Lancaster, OH
Battlefield 3,is such a awesome fun game ,I like chapter games ,and this one is perfect, I would definitely recommend this game,
Jocelyn P.
I have been dying to play this game i tried 2 buy this game but they were sold out or very expensive in every store i went to.
Theresa B.
Gorham, ME
I played this with my dad and it was pretty fun. You could say he liked it a lot more, but I'm not the best with shooter games
Meghan B.
Loved playing this game.. made it through the entire campaign. Good story mode great graphics... now I am working on number 4.
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?