Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's sup...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
melissa M.
Woodway, TX
Omgggg love this game! love all games like it. good price, good graphics.i have recremonded this to many people
cassie z.
Toms River, NJ
Tried it and nothing will every compare to call of duty. I'm sorry no offence to people that do like this game
Crystal R.
Tacoma, WA
It's way better than call of duty! The game play is easier and there's more options for weapons and free play
MARIA G.
Laredo, TX
This game is awesome and addicting, can't stop playing online. Both the spouse and myself enjoy this game.
Matt Dillion L.
Fort Campbell, KY
One of the best battlefield games in the series. Great to play while waiting for the new battlefield one.
Jessica W.
Something about being in a battle field and blowing people and places and things up!! Is just trilling!!
Mercadez H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Liked the game. . I ended up selling it for money to get groceries. But I would definitely buy it again.
Olivia D.
This game is intense and very active. I watch my bro play it more than I actually do but it's still fun!
Erika H.
Baltimore, MD
It reminds me of call of duty a lot, but I love this game. Shooting games have always been my favorite.
Cindy R.
Love it my husband is really into it and our son loves watching although he doesn't know how to play
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?