Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX #31 in Xbox Games

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and ...1 Answers
Mayra  M.
North bergen, NJ
Great game . The graphics are such I've never seen. They way the game brings out the intensity is such a thrill . It's something my husband and I can sit and play for hours 🙈.. So we consider it a stay at home date night lol .
McKell H.
Saint George, UT
I got two games when i got my first x box. they were call of duty 3 and battlefield 3. i tried them both and loved battlefield 3's multiplayer. it was was far more strategic and intense compared to call of duty which was a "camper's" playground. loved battlefield 3 and suggest to everyone to keep playing the series.
Jessica H.
The game is so action packed. It is fun to use the vehicles like the helicopter and the tank. The game feels very realistic and I enjoy it very much. It also gives me the experience of what it feels like to be in a war.
Anthony B.
Vacaville, CA
I thought this was a great game and played many hours on it. Controls were done well switching between vehicle mode and soldier mode. I really enjoyed that each class feels different and the unlockable weapons.
Alma G.
Tacoma, WA
I played this until I beat it I quite remember that much of it but I do remember that I liked it that's why I kept playing it because if I don't like it I won't keep playing and I thought it was a shooting game
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
I love this game! I purchased it for someone else but ended up liking it more than the person playing lol. You do need patience. I'm not a big online player and I love a game with missions so it's pretty cool.
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
I'm just not a fan of this. It's not bad, but it's not something that really maintained my interest. Maybe I have to try playing it again and give it another chance. For now, though, I'm just not a huge fan.
Alexandra E.
Cool game. The graphics wern't as detailed as I thought they would be . If you're looking for a campaign game, go for COD. This game is strictly online gameplay as expected. Not horrible..... not great......
Elizabeth T.
Midland City, AL
Battlefield 3 is one of the best FPS games out there. The campaign was amazing. I loved the story. Multiplayer was just as great. The mechanics are pretty good. There's bullet drop and sway when you snipe. If you want something a little bit more realistic than Call of Duty, this is the game.
Tyler C.
East Rockaway
Battlefield one of my favorite games leading competitor call of duty but everyone knows battlefield is better such a good game so realistic amazing graphics first person shooter what else can I ask for
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?