Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's sup...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Robert E.
Rogue River, OR
I wasn't a big fan of this game I don't like the controls and the game play. I'm just too much of a Call of Duty gamer to get into it.
Amanda F.
My son plays this and love it in into the PS system so ib don't really play this to much but if my n sin lives it it must be good
Mayra G.
N Las Vegas, NV
My husband plays it all the time! I jump in and play with him sometimes too :)
It's entertaining. It keeps us busy for a while.
Jocelyn P.
I have been dying to play this game i tried 2 buy this game but they were sold out or very expensive in every store i went to.
Taryn S.
I love battlefield I love battlefield type of games I love all games I do recommend this it's super fun and you should get it
Shel H.
Game itself is good but, they forgot to tell you that you need an xbox360 GOLD account to get any of this " premium" content
Bethany L.
Baldwyn, MS
This game looks fun my husband enjoys playing this game and he would like to own it cuz we just barrows it from a friend
evy A.
It pretty good. But it freezes during the time i play. But still really intresting. i wouldn't play it again though.
Melida P.
My boyfriend loves this game as i got it for him a a gift yet i don't really like it for all the noise it makes lol
gaby g.
Haven't play none of those games listed. I'm old fashion with street fighters anything that consider fighting lol.
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?