Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and ...1 Answers
Meghan B.
Loved playing this game.. made it through the entire campaign. Good story mode great graphics... now I am working on number 4.
Mayra G.
N Las Vegas, NV
My husband plays it all the time! I jump in and play with him sometimes too :)
It's entertaining. It keeps us busy for a while.
Charlie K.
Chandler, AZ
Solid, well rounded game. I prefer faster pace games like Call of Duty, but the strategy involved here is a unique experience
Monday C.
Mount Dora, FL
This game is fun to watch and play. I enjoy the story line the most and it is recommended for any gamer who enjoys gun play.
Shel H.
Game itself is good but, they forgot to tell you that you need an xbox360 GOLD account to get any of this " premium" content
Taryn S.
I love battlefield I love battlefield type of games I love all games I do recommend this it's super fun and you should get it
hiyo o.
Florida
I like play video games on Xbox because is a good way to do it but that games that I got from this, wasn't exciting for me.
Sherrie D.
Spring Hill, FL
My kids play this game. They like the graphics and like being able to fly on the jet. Good way to pass the time they said.
victoria s.
Jamestown, TN
I absolutely love this game. it is easy to play and understand unlike other games. i would recommend this game to people
Bethany L.
Baldwyn, MS
This game looks fun my husband enjoys playing this game and he would like to own it cuz we just barrows it from a friend
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?