Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's sup...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kitty P.
I barely play this game. It's fun when you know what to do. Ah. My boyfriend is a fan of Battlefield. He wants me to get on PS4 but I'm not sure. xD
tink a.
Not the very best FPS game I've ever played, but it does have great graphics. I don't prefer FPS that have vehicles as such a make or break feature in winning, or K/D.
Meghan B.
Loved playing this game.. made it through the entire campaign. Good story mode great graphics... now I am working on number 4.
Charlie K.
Chandler, AZ
Solid, well rounded game. I prefer faster pace games like Call of Duty, but the strategy involved here is a unique experience
joseph v.
Neptune Beach, FL
This is a really unique and more realistic FPS. The maps are amazing and the way the online gaming play is awesome. I like this better than COD.
hiyo o.
Florida
I like play video games on Xbox because is a good way to do it but that games that I got from this, wasn't exciting for me.
Jason P.
Corvallis, OR
Not a fan of this game. You get thrown into the multiplayer without any instructions as to how to use weapons and vehicles. Or how to play the game and objectives.
Rebecca O.
Cape charles
Good graphics, altogether a fun game. Good weapon choices, wish there was more to say but unless you've played it you won't know how good it is
LOVED this game, I waited a while to get it and was so happy when I finally did. I love that I can play it more than once and it feels like a new game every time.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
Awesome game! Great game love to play with my buddies. I love the dynamic of the game you just want to keep playing it.
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?