Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX #32 in Xbox Games

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and ...1 Answers
Jessica A.
Glen Allen, VA
Meh. Gameplay was okay and multiplayer was fine but I do not prefer this game. I'd rather play Call of Duty if I'm playing a shooter.
Lauren H.
Farmington , NY
Fun game, one of the better games of this sort that I've played. However, I'm not a huge fan of these games so I only gave it a 4.
Brittany W.
Comstock Park, MI
I know that my boyfriend has always been a liver of the Xbox 360 and he was actually the one who told me I would love this game. đź’ś
Ashley B.
Cheboygan, MI
It was boring. Sooo.. boring. Way too much talking. I tried playing it on several different occasions, But it never interested me.
Emily F.
A good time, although I prefer the game on pc. Very violent, as you might expect, but satisfying to play if that doesn't bother you
Jennifer B.
High Point, NC
Battlefield 3 is bad ass! I love all the Battlefield games and was very excited for this game to come out. my Kids also love it!
molly H.
Lancaster, OH
Battlefield 3,is such a awesome fun game ,I like chapter games ,and this one is perfect, I would definitely recommend this game,
Amanda F.
My son plays this and love it in into the PS system so ib don't really play this to much but if my n sin lives it it must be good
Mayra G.
N Las Vegas, NV
My husband plays it all the time! I jump in and play with him sometimes too :)
It's entertaining. It keeps us busy for a while.
Meghan B.
Loved playing this game.. made it through the entire campaign. Good story mode great graphics... now I am working on number 4.
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?