Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX #29 in Xbox Games

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and ...1 Answers
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
Did not enjoy this game at all. Had a lot of trouble getting the disc to work mainly but didn't find the game to offer anything new and exciting.
joseph v.
Neptune Beach, FL
This is a really unique and more realistic FPS. The maps are amazing and the way the online gaming play is awesome. I like this better than COD.
Rebecca O.
Cape charles
Good graphics, altogether a fun game. Good weapon choices, wish there was more to say but unless you've played it you won't know how good it is
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA
Cool graphics. Game progression was great. I was not impressed with the amount of graphic language used din the game. I found it unnecessary.
Corey S.
Dowelltown, TN
Best game ever. Very realistic, far better than Call of Duty games. Very fun game with vehicles such as jeeps, fighter jets, and helecopters.
Brina S.
Media, PA
I love playing games with my nephews! they love this game Christmas is coming any gamer in your life would appreciate this in their stocking!
Czarinah L.
Love the hi-def quality of the graphics. the characters move very fluidly, almost too lifelike for me, but quite realistic nevertheless.
candy m.
Oswego, NY
My grandson got me hooked on this! I like it, but I am still not as good as him. I will keep playing it though because it is so much fun!
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
I play this with my boyfriend and he really loves it, I find it addicting once I've played for a few minutes I can't stop. super fun..
Jessica A.
Glen Allen, VA
Meh. Gameplay was okay and multiplayer was fine but I do not prefer this game. I'd rather play Call of Duty if I'm playing a shooter.
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?