Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's sup...1 Answers
Czarinah L.
Love the hi-def quality of the graphics. the characters move very fluidly, almost too lifelike for me, but quite realistic nevertheless.
jahaira n.
Oceanside , CA
I bought this for my boyfriend. He absolutely loved it and even went to the extremem mesure of ignoring me to play.
Ana C.
Green Bay, WI
Favorite game to play online. Much much better than COD. Very realistic compare to others.
K'leeh T.
Wake village , TX
Worth the access to all the extra materials. A lot cheaper than buying things individually when they are released.
Hollie D.
Gridley , CA
Great graphics. Realistic story line. Couldn't ask for a better game to play on the XBox 360.
Christina C.
ojai, CA
This is a great game i used to play it all the time and i have heard lots of great things about it
Syd H.
Kaufman, TX
I absolutely love this game. Is so fun to play wether it be online of offline. The graphics are really good as well.
Anthony B.
Vacaville, CA
I thought this was a great game and played many hours on it. Controls were done well switching between vehicle mode and soldier mode. I really enjoyed that each class feels different and the unlockable weapons.
Carolina J.
Lake Dallas, TX
I love love love this game I've played over and over very good love the storyline and it gets me into it really fast
erika h.
My daughter is a gamer. So she got my on to this game. She loved it and spend hours on it
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?