Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's sup...1 Answers
Allie A.
Best game ever ever made. So good it makes everything else no good. I've owned every battlefield since they came out with 1942 and this game is amazing
Susie f.
Dobson, NC
I bought this game I really wasn't into shooting But My brother loved it He loves games like this Just wasn't my kind of game Loved the graphics in it
Kitty P.
I barely play this game. It's fun when you know what to do. Ah. My boyfriend is a fan of Battlefield. He wants me to get on PS4 but I'm not sure. xD
Chris K.
Wilson, NC
Hands down the ultimate in multiplayer FPS, immersive graphics, varying play modes and a vast array of weapons and vehicles make this game a classic.
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
Did not enjoy this game at all. Had a lot of trouble getting the disc to work mainly but didn't find the game to offer anything new and exciting.
Jennifer  C.
Orlando, FL
Fun game to play online. If you like this game you should try the Star Wars one. I only play online so I haven't done anything else on the game.
Denise A.
This is actually a game my son introduced me to and he loves. I appreciate the realistic graphics and storyline. He appreciates the graphic play.
Danielle M.
This game was extremely fun and entertaining! Glad I purchased it! I love how the graphics look so real, and the controls are very easy to use .
joseph v.
Neptune Beach, FL
This is a really unique and more realistic FPS. The maps are amazing and the way the online gaming play is awesome. I like this better than COD.
Rebecca O.
Cape charles
Good graphics, altogether a fun game. Good weapon choices, wish there was more to say but unless you've played it you won't know how good it is
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?