Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's sup...1 Answers
Bethany W.
Morgan City, LA
The game was good except for the lag that came with the online play. It made for an excellent career, but the online definitely had a big change between battlefield 3 and 4.
Ivy P.
I'm not one for games like this and have only played it a few times. I wasn't very good and didn't enjoy the layout very much but I think with time I would like it more
Matt M.
Quincy, IL
Battlefield 3 was an amazing game for me. The tactical style of it, while playing with friends is what is so attractive to me. It has a decent replay value as the online multiplayer is what I played. Would recommend.
Joena S.
If you love shooters, this is the game for you. I absolutely love battlefield. I'm not much of a call of duty person. Battlefield is more realistic and the rooms are bigger for more people to play against each other.
Lilliana C.
Hurst, TX
This game is so fun. It was difficult for me for like the first week so it had me hooked longer than most games do. Totally worth adding to any gamers collection.
Makayla M.
Covington , Ky
Really cool game, my fiancé plays most of the games in the house but he did let me play with him on this game, super easy to navigate for a beginner I feel like.
Arianna L.
Baldwinsville , NY
Battlefield is definitely the game for any person who is tired of the trolls on COD. It is so much more with larger sizes of lobbies and it's just so much more intense with better graphics. Highly recommend
Calvin M.
Latonia, KY
Battlefield 3 Premium is extremely fun multiplayer and co-op gameplay. It feels more team-oriented with better functionality to work together as a team (specifically, the tagging functionality).
Leanna L.
Richland, MS
I am new to the Battle field series and was impressed with how realistic the game was and the small factors that the developers took into consideration that made this game all the more life like.
Jadie B.
Michigan City, IN
It's very realistic! I didn't play this as much because I am not good and it's much harder than like COD but it's great! My ex played it a lot and I got into it as a bystander. It's a good buy!
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?