Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's sup...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Micah C.
Micah C.
Newberg , OR
For the time period that this game came out in, it was amazing. The graphics are next-gen and the story was something that I was actually interested in. Most games nowadays don't really put effort into their campaigns but I believe Battlefield does a great job with its stories. In my opinion they are movie rated and could easily be turned into a blockbuster hit. I also love how this game has an immersive world and realistic situations. I strongly recommend this game to anyone who loves shooters with good stories!
Bruna A.
Bruna A.
new rochelle, NY
The nine multiplayer maps seem to be designed specifically to let players come up with their own creative strategies. Compared to COD, this gives the player a real sense of freedom. There is no such thing as a perfect strategy or a trotten path. For all the shortcomings in the single-player, and the triumphs in the multiplayer and co-op, DICE deserves a fair amount of credit for creating worthy competition to that other modern-shooter.
Reggie V.
Reggie V.
Frankfort, IN
This game is very realistic. unlike all the other call of dutys this one has real looking battlefield maps and more guns that actually exist. there is a lot of recoil when firing but thats how guns are. i hate how theres almost no recoil in the call of duty games and they easily kill you. and the campaign to this game is exciting!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Arrington, VA
Battlefield is ultimately my favorite game to play! This was the first one I ever played and I also loved battlefield4. Great gameplay and pretty realistic (even tho some say otherwise). I use to be a big COD player until i got my hand on this game. This has definitely been my top game ever and online gaming is incredibly fun!
Niani M.
Niani M.
Brooklyn, NY
This game is way better than COD. The graphics and weapons are more appealing. The story line and plot is also interesting and keeps you wanting to buy more and more. I recommend this to anybody who likes violent and fighting games. Also i recommend this to anyone who is a fan of COD. It's way better as I said before!
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
tampa, FL
Love the graphics in this game seems so realistic played numerous times and would recommend to any gamer I feel it's a Lil similar to black ops only because it's a war game I would Def replay game over and over to my family and friends they would really enjoy this game
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Port Leyden, NY
This game is packed full of strategy based warfare with all kinds of weapons and my favorite part of this realistic looking game is premium that allows you to have exclusive weapons and tags and allow you to host your own games with many other online players
Christina B.
Christina B.
Lumberton, NC
Nice graphics, but it's really just another shooter game. Online access is required and EA Games requires that you spend $10 to gain online access unless you buy the game new, which means that if you only buy used, you're up a poop creek without a paddle.
angela m.
angela m.
This fame is easy to play,as well to understand.grafics are awesome game looks so real is my favorite feature.affordability is reasonable.i would most definitely purchase again.is enjoyable for all ages.u recommend you try this exciting game
Luzi C.
Luzi C.
American fork, Ut
Me and my husband loves to play this game it was a biggger and funny help in our dating life we always would get together to play and we had a blast jajajaha even tho the game is killing hahahah we love it try to go to the next fase
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?