Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's sup...1 Answers
john G.
Buffalo, NY
Let me start this off that I am not a fanboy of any specific shooter, just good games. I have both xbox 360 and PS3 and am unbiased in my reviews as I enjoy both for different reasons. On to the review...

First, I have no idea what all the negative reviews are for. The game isn't without a few flaws, but in no way warrants a 1 star review. This is EA's blockbuster shooter that's set to compete with Infinity Wards MW3 for the calendar year of 2011. A lot of time an energy went into the game (and they even released multiple betas on all platforms to ensure they were meeting their customer's demands). Here is what you need to know:

Game Specifications:
- The game ships on multiple discs.
- Disc 1: CO-OP/Multiplayer/High Resolution Textures (requires 1.5GB for the installation of the high resolution textures if you want them (THEY ARE OPTIONAL))
- Disc 2: Campaign

- Thoughts: The game is enormous and can't be fit onto one disc. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. You're trying to run a game on hardware that's 5-6 years old. Due to the restriction of DVD sizes, compromises had to be made. I'm OK with this and you should be too. If you have a 4GB console, you may have to opt out of using the high resolution textures. However, the game can still be played without them; it's just not as pretty.

Multiplayer Review:
Good:
- The main reason many people buy this game is for the multiplayer, which I can say as a Battlefield Veteran that this doesn't fall shy of expectations. It plays similar to Battlefield Bad Company 2, which is a good thing. The settings were tweaked from the initial beta release. It isn't call of duty, so don't expect it to play that way. It's slightly slower, meaning that decision have a greater impact to the game.
Melissa C.
Richlands, NC
First and foremost I would like to say that Battlefield 3 is one of my favorite games. Mostly for the online game play. Even though it has tapered off over the years due to its age, I still like to try and revisit it from time to time. The online play was a breath of fresh air from the standard call of duty type fps. The large maps and variety of weapons choices coupled with the input of vehicles made for an excellent gaming experience. In my personal opinion it helped pave the way for the larger scale milsim style fps. In regards to the campaign, it was also very enjoyable. Although it seemed to stick with a very average style storyline, it was still able to maintain my attention.
Micah C.
Newberg , OR
For the time period that this game came out in, it was amazing. The graphics are next-gen and the story was something that I was actually interested in. Most games nowadays don't really put effort into their campaigns but I believe Battlefield does a great job with its stories. In my opinion they are movie rated and could easily be turned into a blockbuster hit. I also love how this game has an immersive world and realistic situations. I strongly recommend this game to anyone who loves shooters with good stories!
Bruna A.
new rochelle, NY
The nine multiplayer maps seem to be designed specifically to let players come up with their own creative strategies. Compared to COD, this gives the player a real sense of freedom. There is no such thing as a perfect strategy or a trotten path. For all the shortcomings in the single-player, and the triumphs in the multiplayer and co-op, DICE deserves a fair amount of credit for creating worthy competition to that other modern-shooter.
Reggie V.
Frankfort, IN
This game is very realistic. unlike all the other call of dutys this one has real looking battlefield maps and more guns that actually exist. there is a lot of recoil when firing but thats how guns are. i hate how theres almost no recoil in the call of duty games and they easily kill you. and the campaign to this game is exciting!
Robert L.
Fort Edward, NY
As somebody severely addicted to COD, it was hard for me when my wife bought this as a gift for me and I had to force myself to try it, but I have to admit I do like it, controls are a little screwy if you are used to Call of Duty but the game play is great, especially the ability to control vehicles and special weapons.
Alyssa J.
Pittsburg, CA
I love the battlefield games so much! I was really into all of the call of duty games but the maps are so small! You can do so much more with the battlefield games and it's a lot more fun! You can drive tanks, jet skis, boats, etc. You can even jump off giant buildings because you have a jet pack!
Jennifer R.
Westbrook, CT
I really enjoy playing the battlefield series of games for the xbox360. I currently battlefield 3 and battlefield 4. Gameplay and graphics are very realistic. This is a great first person shooter game that involves plenty of backstory/plot as well as strategy. Also, the guns are cool :)
Ricardo L.
I am a big fan of call of duty, i love multiplayer gaming. This is not COD, but this game is great for online gaming in its own merits. The gameplay, the maps, the interactions are compeltely different from COD but they are great, it takes a bit to get used to but its well worth it
Eileen T.
Tampa , FL
Love the graphics in this game seems so realistic played numerous times and would recommend to any gamer I feel it's a Lil similar to black ops only because it's a war game I would Def replay game over and over to my family and friends they would really enjoy this game
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?