Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium
Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.see more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's sup...1 Answers
First, I have no idea what all the negative reviews are for. The game isn't without a few flaws, but in no way warrants a 1 star review. This is EA's blockbuster shooter that's set to compete with Infinity Wards MW3 for the calendar year of 2011. A lot of time an energy went into the game (and they even released multiple betas on all platforms to ensure they were meeting their customer's demands). Here is what you need to know:
- The game ships on multiple discs.
- Disc 1: CO-OP/Multiplayer/High Resolution Textures (requires 1.5GB for the installation of the high resolution textures if you want them (THEY ARE OPTIONAL))
- Disc 2: Campaign
- Thoughts: The game is enormous and can't be fit onto one disc. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. You're trying to run a game on hardware that's 5-6 years old. Due to the restriction of DVD sizes, compromises had to be made. I'm OK with this and you should be too. If you have a 4GB console, you may have to opt out of using the high resolution textures. However, the game can still be played without them; it's just not as pretty.
- The main reason many people buy this game is for the multiplayer, which I can say as a Battlefield Veteran that this doesn't fall shy of expectations. It plays similar to Battlefield Bad Company 2, which is a good thing. The settings were tweaked from the initial beta release. It isn't call of duty, so don't expect it to play that way. It's slightly slower, meaning that decision have a greater impact to the game.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos