Xbox 360 E 4GB Console with Kinect uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY XBOX

The best value in games and entertainment. With the largest library of games, Xbox 360 has something for everyone. Play blockbuster titles like Halo and Forza Motorsport, and stay fit with personalized training from the pros at Nike. With Kinect, you are the controller, and your whole body is in the game. Plus, watch HD movies, TV shows, live events, music and sports. And now with a sleek new design, Xbox 360 looks better than ever* *Largest library as of March 2013. Games and media content sold separately. Not all Xbox Live content is Kinect enabled. Some Halo titles require a hard drive (sold separately). See game packaging for details. Xbox Live Gold, additional subscriptions, and/or requirements apply for some features. See xbox.com/live. Product Features Enjoy the largest library of games, with blockbuster titles Get your whole body in the game with Kinect Watch HD movies, TV shows, live events, music and sports Own the sleek new Xbox 360 *Largest library as of March 2013. Games and media content sold separately. Not all Xbox Live content is Kinect enabled. Xbox Live Gold, additional subscriptions, and/or requirements apply for some features. See xbox.com/live. see more...

Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
This was the console I played most of my life. Although I have the older version of the 4GB It's still the same besides the the way it looks and the bundle with the kinect. The kinect will be fantastic for kids, but for adults it would mostly used for voice commands (which work better than I expected.) The biggest problem with this specific console is it only has 4GB!!! Most modern smartphones has more GBs than this console. This means You WILL HAVE TO BUY A EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE in order to have storage for most modern games. I would recommend this console but not the bundle.
Sara M.
I love this console. most of the faves I have played on it have been a lot of fun.
I like that you can access apps and the internet on it as well. and now with xbox live gold you can get two free games a month.

the kinect is a lot of fun too because you can set up voice command with it, as well as set up a movement sensor too.
Kels R.
El Centro, CA
I played on this console for most of my life and spent hours nay years working on that gamer score and working my way through what must have been hundreds of games. 5 stars for the awesome times and 10 stars for how many friends i made due to my amazing love for games that this console facilitated
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
5 stars for awesome but I never use this. Sucks! The fun is so much novelty at first but it really is a great way to get up and get moving and have some fun. Love taking the videos and watching myself back. My ex and I had a blast doing that! They're so funny!!!
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
I don't use this nearly enough. It is a good device and still has not suffered the red ring of death. You need a BIG living room for the Kinect to work right though; mine is too small.
hemil m.
The best gaming console i ever got !! i have been using this since 3 years and not issues so far. All games are fun and can be played alone or with family/friends.
Jasmine B.
My sister actually had this, it was so much fun I don't know what happened to it but I miss playing it with our family at Christmas time always had a good time.
ornitha D.
Memphis, TN
What a way to spend time with the entire with a night of laughter and video games. We purchased this for our family, and having a family to enjoy each other.
Brittany P.
Apple valley, CA
The Xbox 360 kinect is really fun to have around. It is a great way to get off the couch and enjoy video games in a whole new way
Deborah A.
Such an awesome console. I love that it can be used for many different reasons.
such a nice sleek design and very easy to use.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello I love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch brahim