BY MICROSOFT

Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
I purchased this as a gift for my husband a few years back (he now has an Xbox ONE). He has been through 3 Xbox 360's LOL. He always ended up selling it to get us out of a financial bind. I purchased this to replace the 3rd one he sold. This one is a little different from the last one he had (the slim). According to him, it looks similar to the Xbox One. It does everything any other Xbox 360 does, just has a more modern outward appearance.

If you don't have a smart TV, but want one, just buy one of these. With all of the apps and other included features, it has everything you need to make any ordinary TV smart. We used this more than our regular TV - mainly for watching Netflix, Hulu Plus or downloaded shows/movies from our computer or a USB drive.

There is just ONE issue. There was a HUGE issue with the AC power supply that came with it. We never had this issue with our other Xbox 360's. Often when my husband was playing COD, the Xbox would just shut off on him after 15 - 20 minutes of play. In order for it to turn back on, he had to unplug the power supply from the Xbox and wall and then plug it back in after 5-10 minutes of rest time. Then it would usually work again for the rest of the evening/night. This happened at least once a day, often twice. We ended up having to buy a new power supply.

Other than that... no issues.
Erika J.
By far the best gaming system that Xbox has released. Overall it has a nice design and cool look that is not only pleasing to the eye, but durable as well. Have many older and newer systems and I find this one to be the most user friendly when it come to using the apps and playing the games. Also the graphics that this system has on it is unparalleled and is definitely leading the way for all systems to come. The one bad thing is that if you intend to play a lot of games you would need to get a bigger hard drive for storage.
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
This is probually my most played console! We own a lot from older consoles to newer ones, and I always find myself going back to this one, especially for multiplayer games. There is such a huge variety of games in all price ranges and maturity levels!! You can always find something new...and prices are now very affordable..These consoles are sturdy and last! I would get the bigger hard drive though because 4GB is barely enough to get you a map pack..
Quentin C.
Nixa, MO
The system is great, and by far has a ton of uses, not just for gaming. The only reason I give it a 3 star review is because with 4gb of data you can't really do much. You really need at least the 120gb hard drive!
Erika G.
Fort Worth , TX
By far my favorite console. This version is way better than the one in my opinion just because it Doesn't get frozen or throw you out of parties as much as my one does. I miss my old 360.
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
Buttons on the controller were easy to reach, graphics for the games were excellent, storage space for DLC packs excellent.
Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN
Gamer Expert Level 2
After buying a refurbished console from game stop it crashed within a few months.
MaKenna B.
Mayfield, KY
Great game system! It's been loved by my brother! He plays several games on it!
RoonPlay R.
sidi bel abbes
Hello

This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello

This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .
RoonPlay R.
sidi bel abbes
HelloThis is the best product !! Greatproduct, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone ofall ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.Love the clean design and uniquefunction. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they lovethis kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end ofthe Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you areinterested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would behappy to include that in the Facebook Page post .Thank you for your time .