BY THQ

In de Blob 2 Comrade Black and the Inkies are back with a whole new plot to rid the world of color. With all new help from Papa Blanc and his flock of followers the Blancs, Blob and his friends will have their work cut out for them bringing color back to the citizens of Prisma City. Set off on an action packed color adventure where custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life. de Blob 2 is a creative evolution driven by your imagination. see more...

Peggy C.
Akron, OH
My whole family loves playing games on x box and there is no room for improvement at all and has it's own style to the game and just playing this is my favorite and I would recommend to other gamers to.
Sarah D.
I got this game for my kids, thinking that they would love it! Their reaction was completely opposite though, they just couldn't stand it! I would recommend it.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, FL
I loveeee it!!!! I have had so much fun playing this game!!!! I love it, my brothers love it!!! It's mad cheap as well!
Angela M.
Sacramento , CA
MUY buena juego lo recomiendo muchísimo es un bueno producto lo recomiendo.
Jan G.

This is an other of the totally kids friendly video game, totally recommendable!
Everyone in my home loved this game, even the little ones and the mean teenager love this game. Super fun, a must get, I don't remember How much it cost? this is an excellent Bday present, or Xmas present.