BY XBOX

The complete Xbox 360 experience, including the controller-free fun of Kinect, and now for a limited time get two games and a one-month trial for Hulu and Epix. Jump, dance, and get your whole body in the game with the unique experience of Kinect. Or use your controller to play the blockbuster games your friends can t stop talking about. Plus, with built-in Wi-Fi, it s easy to connect to Xbox LIVE to access tons of great entertainment from HD movies and TV shows to live sports. With Kinect, play, pause and rewind the action with your voice. When you are the controller, there s nothing between you and the fun. Kinect Disneyland AdventuresHarnessing the controller-free magic of Kinect for Xbox 360, Kinect: Disneyland Adventures will allow children and Disney fans of all ages to explore Disneyland park, enjoy immersive adventures based on popular attractions, engage in challenging quests, and interact with beloved Disney characters using their full bodies and voices, no controller required. Kinect: Disneyland Adventures is your ticket to the magical world of Disneyland through Kinect, right in your living room. Rated E10+ for Everyone 10+.Kinect AdventuresFloat in outer space. Experience the thrill of roaring rapids. Tackle mountaintop obstacle courses. And dive into the deep to explore a leaky underwater observatory all from your living room. With Kinect Adventures, you are the controller as you and your friends and family jump, dodge and kick your way through exciting adventures set in a variety of exotic locations. Show off and share your skills with Photo Moments and use your body, voice and creativity to bring Living Statues to life. Explore your inner adventurer! Rated E for Everyone. Built-in Wi-FiThe Xbox 360 is the only console with 802.11n Wi-Fi built in for a faster and easier connection to Xbox LIVE. Download or stream HD movies, TV episodes, and games from Xbox LIVE Marketplace in 1080p and 5.1 see more...

mike b.
Phoenix, AZ
Really good bundle the system is very good the games are very fun then bar helps you experience the game better and the exercise you get
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product for Beginners . I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO"
Thais S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this video game. kinect is a wonderful accessory, and it makes games much more fun. The whole family likes to play, and we had a lot of fun with this video game. I highly recommend it, especially the games that are supported by kinect. Is a guarantee of family fun.