Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Kay M.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
First off, i'd like to say I've owned both the white original xbox 360 as well as the newer black 360 Kinect.
The first 360 let me play the original xbox games which I loved, I'm not sure if my dad had to download a program for me to do so but I thought that was great. The graphics are good and comparable to the PS2 and PS3 but not better in my opinion. These are light and work very well.
As for the black 360 Kinect, I love how sleek it looks and the upgraded features such as creating/customizing your personal character for you account. I prefer the 360 whether it's the original or the newer one as opposed to the Xbox one because of the variety of games I have to play. Plus I haven't had glitches on these consoles within the first couple years of having them. It was very reliable until the end. I recommend. I would buy again just to play the older games and have a sense of nostalgia. Was great back in the day (:
olivia v.
olivia v.
PROS / The Xbox 360 is great for gaming and entertainment.

CONS / It still uses DVD-based discs, so many newer games require multiple discs.

VERDICT / Microsoft's Xbox 360 has excellent entertainment options with dozens of media apps and over a thousand video games.

TopTenREVIEWS - Bronze Award - Awarded for excellence in design, usability and feature set
The Microsoft Xbox 360 is a reliable video game console, offering consistently great gaming and multimedia experiences. Although the next generation of gaming systems is now available, the 360 still offers the most media apps as well as over a thousand high-quality video games. The Xbox 360 sets itself apart as a great entertainment hub through Xbox Live, the premium online service that allows its members access to online multiplayer and cross-game party chat.

Gabrielle m.
Gabrielle m.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought my 360 last christmas, with the intention of playing it all the time. Who was i kidding im a full time worker and med student and i love sleep. But i did put some time in over the summer so based on that this is my review. First I wish i could get like the mario games but I know they are Nintendo. The over heating thing is a problem but it only happened to me twice. What happened is my system basically froze and I had to unplug it and wait. Um i played most of the classic games like sly the fox and sonic, then most of the call of duties and medals of honor. I secretly prefer medal of honor. Other than that its cool. The xbox live thing is kinda wack because you have to pay to talk to friends or no strangers. Maybe I didnt quite figure it out, how to talk to other people that is.
So as an average xbox 360 player , I play this console everyday it has my favorite video games for me to enjoy.
It has good connectivity with its controller making it easy to sit anywhere in your room and play games or watch movies.
The servers have been a bit drowned lately so it has been kicking me off my account a lot .
Yet the graphics are some of the best yet it has a lot of games like COD with some amazing graphics for its time in 2006 to 2012 the graphics have some amazing effects to your gameplay making the game more enjoyable!

This was my review on the Xbox 360
I hope it helped!
Yours ,
Ben
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Portland, OR
The BEST console of all time! The Xbox 360 has one of the most robust game catalogs, an amazing multiplayer online system [Xbox Live], and a is a also a great entertainment device. Not only can you play incredible first-party games like Halo 4 or Gears of War, but you can watch Netflix, YouTube, and use whatever other apps are available through its [app] store. I've never played a console so much in my life, and I've easily sunk hundreds if not thousands of hours into it whether its because I'm enthralled in a game or watching YouTube videos.
Raul M.
Raul M.
By far, the best console of its era. This completely topped Sony's PlayStation 3. Even though you must pay for Xbox Live, in order to be able to play online and use all the features, this console still tops the PS3. You get what you pay for and you certainly get a well-made console with tons of features. Although, it was a bit pricey, the Xbox 360 was the best console to buy. Probably the best console that Microsoft has ever made thus far.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
Microsoft's update to the Xbox 360 added a number of key features, including built-in WiFi, less noise, and circuitry designed to prevent the overheating issues that plagued earlier models. The Xbox 360 edges out Sony's PlayStation 3 thanks in part to its larger game library, the best video apps on any console, the Kinect, and Xbox Live, which still provides a far better online multiplayer experience than the PlayStation Network.
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
😁😁 LOVE my Xbox 360™😁😁!!!! There's nothing I can't do on it! I can go online&surf the web, play on Social Media(S).. I can watch movies on BluRay, USB, Netflix or Amazon Prime. I can play all the newest(&most Bada$$) games available at the push of a button & MORE!! I love that it's lightweight enough that I can pack it up & play virtually anywhere(& I do!!)!! I've had it for a while now & I'm STILL in love with it..💘💘💘💘☝☝☝👍👍👍
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
The Xbox 360 was the best Xbox in my opinion, even though I currently own an Xbox 1 I would gladly down grade to a 360 any day. If I had it to do over this would have been what I still had. Even though they where known to mess up, I never had any problems with mine. If you have never played on a 360 you should rent one, borrow one, or by one whatever you have to do to try it, you wont be disappointed.
Dave L.
Dave L.
Newport, OR
Still have my system and have always like the Xbox game system enjoy playing a variety of games on it it is now at our office we we can play games on it when we are not working I like the way the controls work best on Xbox compared to other game systems will always have a Xbox in my arsenal of gaming would like to get the new one but I'm cheap so have to wait till the price comes down
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
What is/are your favorite 360 games?
Emmaline D.
Emmaline D.
Chisago City, MN
What games do you recommend for kids between the ages of 7 -12?
Raven G.
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Whats your favorite game?
Jon F.
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
What video game or game series do you guys enjoy the most?
Ben C.
Ben C.
Madison , WI
What is you favorite Xbox 360 game?