BY MICROSOFT #4 in Xbox Games

Xbox 360
  • "I have the original 360 and it never red ringed, I use it all the time for playing games and going online for hulu and Netflix." in 132 reviews
  • "The only thing that would make it better is if you didn't have to pay for an xbox live membership to be able to play online with friends." in 132 reviews
  • "Great gaming system amazing I love it had regular Xbox went to 360 and soon headed to the one its worth paying for gold the graphics are better than ps3 the whole system is better than the ps3 period long live Microsoft " in 131 reviews
  • "My daughter and her step-dad both have ASN Xbox 360 and I love it because they can play together in different rooms as well as let my son play with them either bon their TV or one will let him play them from the other the other room as well as they watch Netflix and other things on the game system it brings us well together" in 120 reviews
  • "surprisingly it's not just about playing video games you can get online you can watch movies you can get on Netflix you can interact with your friends through WiFi and Xbox Live it's a great way to connect with friends in yourself and entertain when bored" in 78 reviews
Christopher C.
Pomona, NY
This console was my entire childhood growing up. I started out playing the original Xbox and playing Halo 2 with people online and getting my first taste of experience with Microsoft and what they could do as a video game company. It is a very fun console 360 and I played it constantly growing up from the day that it came out all the way up until about 2 years ago when Xbox one came out. I would suggest to anybody you getting out there and the video game Market is there trying to teach their kids how to play games or just want to relive old classic memories to get an Xbox 360 and try it out.
DJ T.
As a gamer, this console is absolutely perfect. I grew up with the Xbox systems. Started playing video games with the original Xbox and later upgraded to the Xbox 360, which has now become my life. It gets me away from the stress of life and I appreciate it! This console usually has loads of storage space and don't even get me started on the technical sides of this all because there is plenty to say! The Xbox 360 can also come with different designs. I have the Reach version, as well as one of the first makes of the Xbox 360. Add high-profile games to the mix and the Xbox 360 has a significant advantage or at least HAD a significant advantage when it was the only reigning console. Even though Microsoft has released the Xbox One and has been fueling the gaming world with Project Scorpio, I still give a huge thanks to Microsoft for creating this wonderful console: the Xbox 360.
RyAnna B.
I cant say enough good things about this system. I LOVE IT! easy to use, and now that the xbox 1 is out the 360 is discontinued, however if youve never used one, go get one! Theyre inexpensive, they have a lot of different styles. I have the R2D2 one, and i LOVE IT!!! My original xbox 360 died from the red ring of death, however i upgeaded to the star wars one. And then eventually to the xbox one. I miss the simplicity of the 360, no games loading/downloading..etc. always ready to go.
The newer editions have built in wifi, and set up is a breeze.
Haley S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I’ve had this console for years and I’ve never thought once about changing it. It’s one of my favorites compared to my Wii & PlayStation and I love playing games on it. I’ve been obsessing over fortnite, injustice and so many other games and I love using my Xbox to play them😃😃
Annie F.
While I don't play very often anymore, I used to spend hours each weekend playing games like Fable, Halo, Left 4 Dead and Dead Space. This console was so much fun and I loved having friends over to play games, watch movies, etc. This console really opened up my world and allowed me to dive into fantastic situations and be a hero. This will always be one of my favorite systems!
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
I love the xbox 360. I prefer it over the playstation 3/4. I like the controllers better, i like the games better. Im not a huge gamer, but when i do play i like more older games. I use my xbox to get online and stream videos from netflix and youtube a lot too.
Javier B.
Elmhurst,NY
A very reliable console with a huge amount of videogame selection to choose from. Like Arnold said in Terminator Genisis "Old not obsolete". Even though it's newer xbox one has more games comming out in the market some games are only exclusive for the 360.
Alexis P.
I still have mine, black slim console. I have yet experience the dreaded red ring of death. I use mine to watch YouTube, Netflix Netflix and playing Call of Duty zombies. I especially love playing BO2 zombies on farm!
Vero C.
Los Angeles
The new Slim is an interesting departure from the old hardware and well worth a look if you’ve fallen out of the Xbox crowd due to a bricked console. It’s a sturdy and handsome upgrade to a workhorse console and, at $299 it isn’t too dear to consider in the upgrade path.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
This has a very wide selection of videos games. My fiancé is a big fan of fable and halo and will sit for hours playing them. You can get this super cheap at GameStop too it’s definitely worth getting!
Valerie B.
What is/are your favorite 360 games?
Emmaline D.
Chisago city , MN
What games do you recommend for kids between the ages of 7 -12?
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Whats your favorite game?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
What video game or game series do you guys enjoy the most?
Ben C.
Madison , WI
What is you favorite Xbox 360 game?