- "I have the original 360 and it never red ringed, I use it all the time for playing games and going online for hulu and Netflix." in 132 reviews
- "The only thing that would make it better is if you didn't have to pay for an xbox live membership to be able to play online with friends." in 132 reviews
- "Great gaming system amazing I love it had regular Xbox went to 360 and soon headed to the one its worth paying for gold the graphics are better than ps3 the whole system is better than the ps3 period long live Microsoft " in 131 reviews
- "My daughter and her step-dad both have ASN Xbox 360 and I love it because they can play together in different rooms as well as let my son play with them either bon their TV or one will let him play them from the other the other room as well as they watch Netflix and other things on the game system it brings us well together" in 120 reviews
- "surprisingly it's not just about playing video games you can get online you can watch movies you can get on Netflix you can interact with your friends through WiFi and Xbox Live it's a great way to connect with friends in yourself and entertain when bored" in 78 reviews
I love playing games on this console. It's a great system and has all of my favorite games. I play the following games on this system: Minecraft, COD: Black Ops 1 & 2, Ghosts, and Modern Warfare, Skyrim: Elder Scrolls, GTA V, Saint's Row III, Assassin's Creed III, and a few others.
I love that this console let's me customize certain things, and that I can get different customizable features like hard drives (I used to have a Halo edition one) and controllers.
I definitely prefer this console to PlayStation, and it's so much more advanced than the first Xbox. I just think it's great.
My least favorite thing about this console is probably the fear that I'll mess it up. There's tons of "horror" stories about people getting rrod, and I'm always worried that somehow it'll happen.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos