BY MICROSOFT #3 in Xbox Games

Xbox 360
  • "I have the original 360 and it never red ringed, I use it all the time for playing games and going online for hulu and Netflix." in 132 reviews
  • "The only thing that would make it better is if you didn't have to pay for an xbox live membership to be able to play online with friends." in 132 reviews
  • "Great gaming system amazing I love it had regular Xbox went to 360 and soon headed to the one its worth paying for gold the graphics are better than ps3 the whole system is better than the ps3 period long live Microsoft " in 131 reviews
  • "My daughter and her step-dad both have ASN Xbox 360 and I love it because they can play together in different rooms as well as let my son play with them either bon their TV or one will let him play them from the other the other room as well as they watch Netflix and other things on the game system it brings us well together" in 120 reviews
  • "surprisingly it's not just about playing video games you can get online you can watch movies you can get on Netflix you can interact with your friends through WiFi and Xbox Live it's a great way to connect with friends in yourself and entertain when bored" in 78 reviews
Christopher C.
Pomona, NY
This console was my entire childhood growing up. I started out playing the original Xbox and playing Halo 2 with people online and getting my first taste of experience with Microsoft and what they could do as a video game company. It is a very fun console 360 and I played it constantly growing up from the day that it came out all the way up until about 2 years ago when Xbox one came out. I would suggest to anybody you getting out there and the video game Market is there trying to teach their kids how to play games or just want to relive old classic memories to get an Xbox 360 and try it out.
Dariyn W.
Hancock, NY
I no longer have an Xbox (ex-boyfriend problems) but I figured I'd review it anyways. I use my sisters currently.
I love playing games on this console. It's a great system and has all of my favorite games. I play the following games on this system: Minecraft, COD: Black Ops 1 & 2, Ghosts, and Modern Warfare, Skyrim: Elder Scrolls, GTA V, Saint's Row III, Assassin's Creed III, and a few others.
I love that this console let's me customize certain things, and that I can get different customizable features like hard drives (I used to have a Halo edition one) and controllers.
I definitely prefer this console to PlayStation, and it's so much more advanced than the first Xbox. I just think it's great.
My least favorite thing about this console is probably the fear that I'll mess it up. There's tons of "horror" stories about people getting rrod, and I'm always worried that somehow it'll happen.
DJ T.
As a gamer, this console is absolutely perfect. I grew up with the Xbox systems. Started playing video games with the original Xbox and later upgraded to the Xbox 360, which has now become my life. It gets me away from the stress of life and I appreciate it! This console usually has loads of storage space and don't even get me started on the technical sides of this all because there is plenty to say! The Xbox 360 can also come with different designs. I have the Reach version, as well as one of the first makes of the Xbox 360. Add high-profile games to the mix and the Xbox 360 has a significant advantage or at least HAD a significant advantage when it was the only reigning console. Even though Microsoft has released the Xbox One and has been fueling the gaming world with Project Scorpio, I still give a huge thanks to Microsoft for creating this wonderful console: the Xbox 360.
Jan G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
We buy this as xmas present for my daughter, we got the one with a camera it was great game for the kids there was 2 games that came with it, tuck lots of pictures of the kids tuning it was so much fun unto a year the game start crashing and crashing asking for many upgrades and stop working. The console was pretty expensive and it was disappointed when couldn't make it work anymore. I do recommend to take a picture of the receipt so if you console crash then the Xbox company will fixe it for free. No receipt no free fixing it, they should have in their system all the products that had being sold and should make guaranty and repair more essay to access for owners.
Khaleel M.
Brockton
The Xbox 360 can be described as one of the greatest gaming consoles to ever exist. Sure it had its issues with the original version with the red light of dead and the disc tray getting stuck all the time, but its impressive library of exclusives keep me for switching to the PS3. Even though it was less powerful. Its pretty much a must have for any gamer out there.
Sandra C.
wenatchee washington
I love the x box 360, especially sine we have Netflix downloaded on it. It makes it easier for my to put on a movie for the little ones, without having to go get DVD and worry about taking it in and out of the case. My family also really likes it because not only can we watch whatever we want on it but we can also ply online and just play whatever game we have handy.
daniel g.
This was my first console after not playing video games for a while.  It was a great system to get me back into gaming.    The price was right, reasonable and not expensive at all.  After all these years I still have the XBOX 360.   I would recommend to have this system in any gaming collection.
Courtney M.
north hollywood
I loved my 360 to death, literally. Im only giving it three stars becuase mine broke like many other people. Besides it breaking the 360 was super fun. For a second I played it more than my playstation which was definitely a first. I spent hours playing need for speed and halo. Good ol days.
jessica s.
My brother owned one of these and I can remember sitting beside him and just watching him play all sorts of games. I never really knew how to play or even bothered to as I just liked to chill in the back but it was hysterical when I’d scream at him as he stressfully tried to beat a level or boss or something.
Alison B.
Solid console. I would recommend purchasing this if you are on a budget. Most new games still come in a 360 edition. This works as a DVD player as well, which is a surprising bonus now that most computers don’t come with one
Valerie B.
What is/are your favorite 360 games?
Emmaline D.
Chisago City, MN
What games do you recommend for kids between the ages of 7 -12?
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Whats your favorite game?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
What video game or game series do you guys enjoy the most?
Ben C.
Madison , WI
What is you favorite Xbox 360 game?