BY MICROSOFT

Xbox 360
  • "The only thing that would make it better is if you didn't have to pay for an xbox live membership to be able to play online with friends." in 132 reviews
  • "I have the original 360 and it never red ringed, I use it all the time for playing games and going online for hulu and Netflix." in 132 reviews
  • "Great gaming system amazing I love it had regular Xbox went to 360 and soon headed to the one its worth paying for gold the graphics are better than ps3 the whole system is better than the ps3 period long live Microsoft " in 131 reviews
  • "My daughter and her step-dad both have ASN Xbox 360 and I love it because they can play together in different rooms as well as let my son play with them either bon their TV or one will let him play them from the other the other room as well as they watch Netflix and other things on the game system it brings us well together" in 120 reviews
  • "surprisingly it's not just about playing video games you can get online you can watch movies you can get on Netflix you can interact with your friends through WiFi and Xbox Live it's a great way to connect with friends in yourself and entertain when bored" in 78 reviews
Dariyn W.
Hancock, NY
I no longer have an Xbox (ex-boyfriend problems) but I figured I'd review it anyways. I use my sisters currently.
I love playing games on this console. It's a great system and has all of my favorite games. I play the following games on this system: Minecraft, COD: Black Ops 1 & 2, Ghosts, and Modern Warfare, Skyrim: Elder Scrolls, GTA V, Saint's Row III, Assassin's Creed III, and a few others.
I love that this console let's me customize certain things, and that I can get different customizable features like hard drives (I used to have a Halo edition one) and controllers.
I definitely prefer this console to PlayStation, and it's so much more advanced than the first Xbox. I just think it's great.
My least favorite thing about this console is probably the fear that I'll mess it up. There's tons of "horror" stories about people getting rrod, and I'm always worried that somehow it'll happen.
Jan G.
Gamer Expert
We buy this as xmas present for my daughter, we got the one with a camera it was great game for the kids there was 2 games that came with it, tuck lots of pictures of the kids tuning it was so much fun unto a year the game start crashing and crashing asking for many upgrades and stop working. The console was pretty expensive and it was disappointed when couldn't make it work anymore. I do recommend to take a picture of the receipt so if you console crash then the Xbox company will fixe it for free. No receipt no free fixing it, they should have in their system all the products that had being sold and should make guaranty and repair more essay to access for owners.
Ry B.
I cant say enough good things about this system. I LOVE IT! easy to use, and now that the xbox 1 is out the 360 is discontinued, however if youve never used one, go get one! Theyre inexpensive, they have a lot of different styles. I have the R2D2 one, and i LOVE IT!!! My original xbox 360 died from the red ring of death, however i upgeaded to the star wars one. And then eventually to the xbox one. I miss the simplicity of the 360, no games loading/downloading..etc. always ready to go.
The newer editions have built in wifi, and set up is a breeze.
Annie F.
While I don't play very often anymore, I used to spend hours each weekend playing games like Fable, Halo, Left 4 Dead and Dead Space. This console was so much fun and I loved having friends over to play games, watch movies, etc. This console really opened up my world and allowed me to dive into fantastic situations and be a hero. This will always be one of my favorite systems!
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The Xbox 360 is a pretty good gaming system. While I love the Sony PlayStation 4 Console there are a few things I can't play on it. Bungie Software Halo 3 is one game that you can be only play on it, and that I why I got an Xbox. The Xbox 360 can play apps that connect to Netflix and Hulu. It's relatively cheap right now, and it can get upgraded memory.
Malina L.
Waynesburg, KY
We bought my son an Xbox 360 for Christmas one year and it was the best money I have ever spent!! Not only does he play video games on it but he gets online with YouTube, Netflix, and so much more. We have never had any problems with it at all after a few years it's still working like it did when we took it out of the box.
Christian A.
Cary
The Xbox 360 was a great console, and actually my first "Self-Bought" console. Before we talk about games, the Xbox 360 has some other noticeable and unique features. When it was released, the Xbox 360 featured many different forms of entertainment, all linked to Microsoft of course. One could pass time watching videos on YouTube, browsing Bing, or even watching on Netflix and Hulu. The games were very refined compared to the original Xbox console, which I also owned. The introduction of HD Gaming gave birth to new limits and the Xbox 360 took these limits far.

Microsoft is not a well known company for making any games, although one game stands out as a legendary hit. The entire Halo Series featured some of the greatest games and some of my favorite games for the Xbox 360. The original Xbox had Halo, but there was room for improvement. The Xbox 360 took Halo to a new level, especially Halo 4, adding quality graphics with great combat and a good story line. The ending was fantastic.

I have personally experienced the infamous "Red Ring of Death", and to be quite frank... I hated it. The experience was agitating, looking from website to website on how to fix it or how to stop it and not finding a single good answer. My computer professor and I examined the Xbox 360 and we found a solution within the console. We had to remove some parts and fix the problem ourselves, but it was quite the annoying experience.

There are lots of people who love classics, and I am one of those people. I value classic games that had value and meaning, and I love seeing good remakes and remasters of a video game. Having said that, the Xbox original console had a great deal of surprise when it was released. Many fans were excited and people loved it, though the Xbox's glory days are now over. People have fallen into the trend of buying what is newer, under the "law" that it has to be better. The Xbox was a great console, but it has been completely outmatched by its successors. The advertising of the Xbox 360 and the more recently released Xbox One have completely taken over the Xbox's existence. I personally still value the Xbox as one of the first modern age consoles, but not many others do.
Ianka K.
O Xbox 360 é um videogame da Microsoft lançado em 22 de novembro de 2005. O console substitui o Xbox antigo para o grande concorrente do PlayStation 3 na batalha da sétima geração de videogames. O 360 deixou de ser carro-chefe da Microsoft com o lançamento do Xbox One em 2013. O X360 se destacou principalmente por sua rede online, um Xbox Live. A sétima geração foi marcada por permitir que os jogadores fazem o mundo todo jogam juntos na rede nos videogames. Apesar de ser pago, um Live semper foi elogiada pela versatilidade, conexão, personalização, layout, facilidade de navegação e outras características que aprimoraram a experiência dos usuários. O 360 trouxe grandes jogos exclusivos como Halo, Gears of War e Alan Wake. Dos jogos não exclusivos, o destaque vai para GTA V, Mortal Kombat 9, Minecraft, Battlefield 4 e GTA IV. Para quem gosta de experiências multijogador, o Xbox 360 trouxe bons jogos para se aproveitar com os amigos, com 2 controles ou online, como Halo 4, Skate 3, Forza 4 e Battlefield 3. O videogame ficou marcado por problemas nas suas primeiras edições Por conta da placa-mãe. Como placas Xenon, Zephyr e Opus têm grandes riscos de apresentar 3 luzes vermelhas, como três luzes vermelhas conhecidas como "Anel Vermelho da Morte" que significava falha geral de hardware e inutilizavam permanentemente o Xbox. Em 2007, uma placa Falcon diminuiu bastante o número de 3RL. Como placas Jasper (2008) e Valhalla (2010) terminaram com o temor das luzes. Atualmente vende-se o console na sua versão slim, o custo de venda de acordo com o pacote comprado. O console com 4gb de armazenamento que vem com Kinect e um controle pode ser obtido por 1000 reais. Se você quiser uma maior capacidade de armazenamento, o mesmo pacote com 500gb sai pelo preço de 1300 reais. Além disso, o Xbox 360 pode ser adquirido em versões Elite ou Arcade, que é uma opção mais barata. O console também oferece diversas possibilidades de acessórios para a parte, como o volante especial para jogos de corridas e headsets ideais para partidas online.Comprei o meu em abril de 2016 de niver,espero ter ajudado algunsFOTOS
Justin L.
Felton, DE
It was just too slow the games were good but it was always getting hacked it was fun but they just needed to do something about the hackers they messed up the whole thing it was suppose to be fun but it was fun and then turned in to hell you were always scared something bad or weird was going to appear on your screen
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Gamer Expert
Michael and William love this product. If it had not broken in the move, they would be playing on it on a regular basis. Well, Michael would for sure. See the below video review.
Valerie B.
What is/are your favorite 360 games?
Emmaline D.
Chisago City, MN
What games do you recommend for kids between the ages of 7 -12?
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Whats your favorite game?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
What video game or game series do you guys enjoy the most?
Ben C.
Madison , WI
What is you favorite Xbox 360 game?