Xbox 1 Console (No Kinect)

Xb1 Console (No Kinect)

Les gusta esta máquina potente 🖤❣️?
I need help to delete games?
How much storage does this have?
Start your review of Xbox 1 Console (No Kinect)!
How would you rate this product?
Billie L.
Lennox, SD
Xbox 1 Console (No Kinect) uploaded by Billie L.
I love the Xbox 1, and the features it has. Our whole family has their own profiles for convenience of organizing who plays what and then for logging into individual characters during games being played together. There are some glitches but nothing that would make us switch consoles. When the fan kicks on it can get a little loud but we bought an extra fan attachment to help it not over heat.
Lucas K.
Whitesboro , New york
Xbox 1 Console (No Kinect) uploaded by Lucas K.
Best gaming console I have ever owned! Really quick with launching anything and I love streaming on netflix off here because the wireless connection between my router and xbox is better than my fire stick or laptops connection and speed! Would recommend as they have xbox game pass as there are many of games to play for a decent price each month!
pamela S.
Forest Lake, MN
Purchased at: GameStop
I love my Xbox One. I've had it for a few years now and it still works great. I use it for gaming as well as watching television. It plays everything smoothly and doesn't glitch. It's never broken down or had to be repaired at all.
Michael N.
Drexel, NC
Xbox 1 Console (No Kinect) uploaded by Michael N.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Huge leap forward from the 360, but it suffers as a lot of lazy developers fail to utilize it's full strength. For example, most sports games have not improved user experience in years and the games remain essentially the same as the 360, despite the huge leaps in hardware and processing power.
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
Purchased at: GameStop
We actually have 2 of these bad boys. We really love them or we wouldn’t have bought a second one. One of them we’ve owned since it first came out, the other was bought a little later. We have not had problems with either. My kids play every game under the sun on this! My husband and I use it to watch Netflix and Hulu. Xbox 1 Console (No Kinect) #followforfollow
Kristin S.
Northville, MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
Kids live for xbox! They play Minecraft, Fortnite, racing games ... plus we use it as a DVD/BluRay player. Cannot wait for the new console. Everyone enjoys xbox here!
Jayde B.
Arlington, VA
I bought this so I can play Skyrim on a better console and it actually does work a lot better than what I was used to before with the PlayStation
Vanessa O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty easy counsel to work with it’s and amazing way to not just play games but to watch tv as well
Vanessa B.
Fairdale, KY
Purchased at: Target
I love playing Xbox one the graphics are epic and if you have kids it keeps them occupied during the day whenever you don't want to be bothered but Xbox one has a lot to deliver Microsoft did a good job on having apps and accessing the internet in various genres of games to be played with the game pass
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Love this console! Its so nice to have a handheld and TV unit. Easy to connect and play with others and love the variety of games you can purchase.