BY X3

Easy One-Handed Use Spray. For Minor Cuts, Scrapes & Burns. Helps Prevent Infection. Soothes Mild Pain Leak proof design with locking cap. . see more...

Amanda E.
Atlanta, GA
I always keep a travel antiseptic spray in my car first aid kit. Great for sore throats, ulcers on cheeks or tongue. Works well for all ages
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
Easy to use and store! Purse friendly, nice and small so if doesn't consuming a lot of room in your purse
sam d.
Utica, NY
I always keep one of these in my purse. Easy to use & easy to store & it comes in handy
Carrie S.
San Angelo , TX
Easy to use, & store!! Didn't get lost, & I didn't have a huge bottle to carry Around.
Ashley A.
Nice for travel and just everyday uses as it easily fits in ones purse or pocket.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
Its a must have when i go camping or hiking with the family and kids never know what could happen i keep it in my first aid kit.