X-Rated Fusion Liqueur uploaded by Ashley S.X-Rated Fusion Liqueur uploaded by Devonnna L.

BY X-RATED #33 in Liqueurs & Cordials

• I've been wanting to try this for a while, can anyone des...2 Answers
  • This looks good. Anyone care to describe the taste? 2 Answers
  • When people say mix it with Lemonade.. do you mean the pi...2 Answers
X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
  • "i went on a hunt for this so i could make them at home...it tastes great mixed with sprite as well and the color, LOVE IT!" in 11 reviews
  • "I can only drink this with sprite its really good though will definitely but again" in 7 reviews
  • "Most always say its a "girly drink", but hoestly it is good for anyone who doesnt like extremely strong liquer. " in 6 reviews
  • "I like to make mixed drinks for girls night....sometimes we mix it with pink lemonade and sprite and other times we make a cotton candy martini with x-rated and vodka, pink lemonade and a little ball of blue cotton candy served on top!" in 5 reviews
  • "its great for a girls night out or just hanging around having a lil girl talk and sipping on some drinks " in 5 reviews
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
This is a great liqueur to make mixed drinks with. It's pretty sweet and kinda reminds me of grapefruit juice. It taste good when you drink it alone in a glass with some ice. I like this one a lot. It's pretty adorable as well.
Holden W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a very good liquor. I’ve only ever had it in a mixed drink so I can’t speak to price or how it tastes straight but in mixed drinks it’s delicious. I would highly recommend to other people and would try it by itself.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm a sucker for all things pink. So when I first saw this drink, around my 21st birthday, I absolutely HAD to try it. Flavor wise it's very similar to  Hpnotiq which has a blue color. It's light and you can drink it alone, or mixed with fruit juice to mask the alcohol flavor.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Our local store did a sample of this when it came out. It was OK. Me and my bestie like the blue better. Shud be cheaper. All in all its just a pretty color to have in it bar stash. No big deal.
Dena R.
Salem, OR
Omgosh for anyone who likes fruity/girly drinks this is whats up. Its only 17% and is good alone but I suggest mixing with sprite or orange juice. If youre a trooper throw it in with some vodka or wine and it's so dang good! Blood Orange and passionfruit flavored.
molly r.
Abu Dhabi
This stuff is delicious. it's not high on the alcohol content but it's very tasty and goes great with sprite. the packaging is also super cute and it's really inexpensive. I suggest mixing it with sprite or fruit juice but definitely have it chilled
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This liqueur is a perfect little shooter to get your party started! Or you can add it to some ice and sprite and it becomes a delicious spritzer! Definitely a fan favorite with my crowd!
Gina M.
Wellman, TX
My mouth waters for this. I love the taste straight. Great pricing for its category. No improvement needed. I prefer it mixed with sprite. I love this liquor! Would highly recommend this!!!
Chardae J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Every time I try this I now equate it to a Bachelorette party in a bottle. Alone, it's very sweet and not that great but add some Sprite or Seven Up and it tastes like juice.
Alisha P.
This is great and fantastic for shots and bombs. You can drink it mixed with sprite, but it is very sweet and I often times get a strange form of heartburn from that.
janelle r.
Dinuba, CA
Does this taste any good and what can you mix it with?
Kelly H.
Kennewick, WA
What is your favorite drink to make with this?
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
What does this taste like and what mixes well with it?
Cayla S.
Is this a strong liqueur? I like sweet drinks especially when I can't taste the alcohol. Does this need to be mixed with something?
Jackie B.
Favorite mixer? Recipe? I've only had X Rated with 7up.