X-Rated Fusion Liqueur

by X-Rated

I've been wanting to try this for a while, can anyone describe what it tastes like?
This looks good. Anyone care to describe the taste?
When people say mix it with Lemonade.. do you mean the pink or yellow kind??
Start your review of X-Rated Fusion Liqueur!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i went on a hunt for this so i could make them at home...it tastes great mixed with sprite as well and the color, LOVE IT!in reviews
I can only drink this with sprite its really good though will definitely but againin reviews
Most always say its a "girly drink", but hoestly it is good for anyone who doesnt like extremely strong liquer. in reviews
I like to make mixed drinks for girls night....sometimes we mix it with pink lemonade and sprite and other times we make a cotton candy martini with x-rated and vodka, pink lemonade and a little ball of blue cotton candy served on top!in reviews
its great for a girls night out or just hanging around having a lil girl talk and sipping on some drinks in reviews
Leslie F.
Seguin, TX
Very tasty! and there are a ton of drink recipes you can make this with but I prefer to drink it with sprite and then maybe add a floater of watermelon pucker to it!
Candice F.
This is one of my favorite flavors of drink. It's fruity but not too sweet and mixes well with a lot of things and doesn't seem to have a high alcohol content.
Brandi O.
Huntsville, TX
X-Rated is a great summer drink. My favorite way to enjoy it is on the rocks. It has a great grapefruit taste and isn't too sweet.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm a sucker for all things pink. So when I first saw this drink, around my 21st birthday, I absolutely HAD to try it. Flavor wise it's very similar to  Hpnotiq Liqueur - 750ml Bottle which has a blue color. It's light and you can drink it alone, or mixed with fruit juice to mask the alcohol flavor.
Rachael O.
Heyburn
One of my favorites! I've read people mix this with sprite. I haven't personally tried it with sprite, but I LOVE it mixed with redbull or straight.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
For those who love sweet drinks....this is the one for you. This is one of the sweetest that I have tried......and it has a nice fruity flavor! I don't pick it up often but when I do, it doesn't disappoint me. Not to mention that it isn't pricey either!!!
Tammy W.
Waco, KY
A great drink to mix with Sprite, pineapple juice or pour a glass on the rocks. Very flavorable and fruity but not too sweet. A perfect girls night out drink!!
Marina H.
Franklin
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to drink when I go out. So yummy. If you like fruity drinks this is definitely a must.
Amelia R.
This is my absolute favorite. My 100% go to (if the bar has it) drink. I also make sure I have some at the house. Mix this with spirit or 7up and it taste like a grapefruit dream. I haven't found anything that is like it. The price isn't horrible for a liquor. Personally I do love the packaging. X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
Jessica G.
CUDAHY, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorites! It tastes so good. I usually drink it mixed with sprite. You don't need to drink much. I just wish it was more in my price range.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...