X Out Spot Corrector

by X OUT

Don't let emergency breakouts stop your social life- help stop the blemishes instead with this powerful Spot Corrector from X Out. The X Out Spot Corrector is designed to reduce unexpected blemishes and absorb excess surface oils to help prevent new ones from forming. The blend of 6% sulfur, antioxidants and calming botanicals absorbs oils and impurities to help leave your skin soft, smooth and clear.

Does this really work? Trying to find the best thing for my 13 year old.
Start your review of X Out Spot Corrector!
Mercedes M.
Jackson
X Out Spot Corrector uploaded by Mercedes M.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product. I have struggled for years to find a product that works for my acne breakouts but this works for me. Definitely would recommend trying it
alexys S.
Morgantown, WV
i like x out products a lot. they have helped me tremendously. they are very effective. it met me expectations very well. it was what everyone said it was. it not super expensive either and i would definitely buy again.
Christa Y.
Florence, SC
I bought this at Ross for $7 and I’m telling you, this is a life changer. I put this on my acne each night and depending on the severity of the pimple, I will wake up with it gone. The only thing I would improve is how much comes out. So much comes out even when I squeeze delicately. Also, I recommend using a qtip to apply it as it can be sticky and get everywere with your finger.
Jordan R.
Murray, KY
I have been using this same tube for probably 6 months and it works well! It doesn’t take much and definitely helps heal my blemishes faster. I think the key ingredient is the sulfur! I would recommend, definitely one of the better spot treatments i’ve used.
bby_sam_luv N.
Brandon
X Out Spot Corrector uploaded by bby_sam_luv N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve used this a bit, and it helps get rid of a pimple or two that appear. But after a bit when it’s gone away, it just comes back. This works great as a quick fix, but doesn’t really work as a long lasting solution.
Jemma M.
Tallahassee , FL
I originally bought this with the face wash as well but ran out of it. I now just use the cream but I’m not sure if it’s really helping or not. My acne is not too bad but my face just never gets clear. I feel like it may help reduce spots but doesn’t help prevent them.
D F.
North Baldwin, NY
#xout i use this product alot in the past work great if you can handle the smell of it would definitely recommend
Laura F.
Doral, FL
X Out Spot Corrector uploaded by Laura F.
A product that truly works, might loose potency with time depending on the chosen storage method. Anyway, I totally recommend it it’s a good quality product that will deliver results if applied as recommended or depending on your needs. Be mindful that a proper diet and exercise can contribute positively
Ask a question to the Influenster community...