Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lawrence, NJ

I don't have a terrible acne problem, but I wonder if this is a good product for dry flaky skin?
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Oct. 17, 2012, 6:12 a.m.
Don't use this product for dry and flaky skin as it dries you out. Instead, use a clarisonic with some sort of a gentle non-drying cleanser (to exfoliate), and then use moisturizer and vaseline to lock in the moisture.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Oct. 8, 2012, 2:18 p.m.
If your skin is dry and flaky I would not recommend using this product - I have combination skin so I have very dry areas and some that are oily and I use this product, but I started using it twice a day, but now I only use it about 3 times a week and after every use I use hydropunch olay moisturizer so that it balances my skin out.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 8, 2012, 9:21 a.m.
I do no recommended this product
Cornelia L.
Cornelia L.
Oct. 4, 2012, 9:18 p.m.
Yeah, I would definitely not recommend it, my skin is combination and I had mad flakes going on when using XOut...
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Oct. 3, 2012, 12:15 p.m.
Definitely don't. I have dry skin, and all it did was dry out my skin more and more. additionally your skin gets used to it so you have to use it more and more to make it work
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Oct. 1, 2012, 11:07 a.m.
I would say no. It is going to make your skin more flaky but I if you still want to try it out.. you can purchase some jojoba oil and add it into your moisturizer to help with the dryness after applying this product.
korrice g.
korrice g.
Sept. 29, 2012, 3:48 a.m.
If tour skin is dry and flaky i recommend not using this product its ingredients are very drying to the skin and this will make it worst. but if you must i recommend you use a great skin moisturizer after every use

Join Now