X-Men: Days of Future Past uploaded by Monibah J.

BY BRYAN SINGER

An all-star cast, including Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, Halle Berry, Jennifer Lawrence, Ellen Page, Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart, prepares for battle in this action-packed adventure. As Sentinel robots hunt down mutants and humans, the characters from the original X-Men trilogy join forces with their younger selves in an epic struggle to change the past—and save our future! see more...

Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
X-Men: Days of Future Past kept me riveted to my seat. It was a great movie that I could sit down and watch with my whole family no matter what age was there. I have to say I favor Wolverine of all the X-Men. I liked the story line and the action throughout the movie. I would recommend that you watch it.
Hannah H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Wasn't really into X-Men until this came along. I was surprised that I enjoyed it as much as I did and now I just can't get enough. Although, I love Jennifer Lawrence, but I sometimes feel like she's made to be the center of attention in the some of the films just to bait people into watching them. They don't need to do that if the movie is already going to be so good.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really enjoy the X-Men movies and this one set it up for a whole new chain of events to happen-which is both irritating since in a way the first few movies 'didn't happen' and awesome at the same time because it opens up a whole new story line for even more movies!
Ember C.
Bryant, Arkansas
A great family movie to watch! The movie showed many characters and their powers, which is what lures me to watch the X-Men movies anyway. I really liked the concept of the movie and believe anyone who watches it won't have any complaints. I can't wait to see what characters are going to be in future X-Men movies; hopefully more movies on the origin on some of the popular characters :)
Jacquelyn J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this movie! Love all the Xmen characters so movies never let me down! Sometimes it is hard to follow the timing since they flip between present/past/future without warning, but was totally worth it to see original Xmen cast & Xmen first class cast together in one film!
Jennifer M.
Oooo! This was good! It was such a different point of view, I loved seeing them as kids and then young men and women and more back story.some really cool special effects too.loved it!
Mariana P.
my favorite movie in the whole world! Really love this movie, all the actors made a good job. My favorite is Quicksilver, HIS SCENE IS THE BEST! you should see it. BEST OF XMEN MOVIES!
C a H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I liked this movie. Mainly the parts in the past as the future was just a lot of the same fighting scenes over and over again. I liked the end when the future has been changed by the actions of the past. Loved that Jean was back.
Elizabeth T.
Out of all the X-Men movies, this was by far my fav. I was at the edge of my seat the whole time! They showed a wide range of characters from the comics, and the actors did one hell of a job.
Elezcia S.
YESS!!!! this movie made me so happy, i already loved x-men and this made me love it even more. It helped give more of a backstory to some of the characters and you got to see how they were interacting at that time and why they fell apart as friends
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
Who is your favorite mutant?
Jean W.
Castro Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
HOW IS CHARLES XAVIER IN THE BEGINNING OF THE MOVIE ALIVE IF HE WAS KILLED OFF IN THE LAST STAND???