X-men: Apocalypse (dvd)

BY 20TH CENTURY FOX HOME ENT.

X-Men: Apocalypse (DVD) see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This movie was an utter disappointment! This is majorly disconnected from the rest of the franchise. We are reintroduced to characters whom we are already familiar with yet there is no substance to their stories. The plot is lackluster and the villain Apocalypse's character is just weak. The three horsemen have absolutely no character development other than Psylocke standing around pointlessly in thigh high boots and a leotard with almost no dialog. This entire movie is just all over the place and its just a big ol mess. I loved the previous movies so this was very unfortunate.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I saw this movie after it had come out. It was not as good as the other movies, but if you liked the xmen moves you should definitely watch it. I do like how they re vamped the series and put in new actors into various roles. It is really interesting to see how they changed them up.
Layne L.
Orange
A great way to end the re vamped xmen prequel, coming to a close the gap between the precious xmen movies now showing us what happens before and how it all started
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Pretty good movie! A good amount of action and a pretty cool story behind it. The special effects are really good! I can't wait to see the development of the newer characters that were introduced in this movie. I really like Evan Peters to put some amusement into this movie.
Abbie Q.
Prob my least Favorite Xmen movie, it had some good moments but really wasn't all that great compared to the other ones.
Barbara G.
I love the movies in this series. Although in some cases deviates a little. He still entertains me, but there are jumps in the time that confuse, as is the case of this movie and those that follow him, for his time was well, is something that would see but not as many times as others.
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
Very good! I saw this movie without any expectation and I was surprised. It's definitely one of the best. I became addicted and became a fan. Love