BY X-ACTO #64 in Pencils

X-acto school electric pencil sharpener - blue/gray see more...

Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I think that this is probably the best automatic pencil sharpener out there. I have one at home and we have had it for I want to say at the very least five years, and it is still in absolutely perfect condition.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
I love it because at my college I sharpen my pencil and Thai sharpens until it's sharp and stops so you don't break it and it's as sharp as new pencils also it isn't expensive and it's worth it so I would buy it if I needed to have it at home so worth it
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is an awesome sharpener. I love how you can adjust it to fit different sized pencils. It does a quick job, and is very easy to assemble. It’s easy to dump out shavings, this is a well made product.
McKenna W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I would have to say this pencil sharpener is used mostly in schools, but I have noticed most of my teachers bought their own pencil sharpeners because they don't work as well as they should. They tend to work at first, but later get worn out. They don't last.
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
This sharpener is really good. I mainly will see these at school in most teachers classes. Since they last long even if it falls a couple of times lol.
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
This sharpener is great and holds up pretty well the only thing is it is quite expensive for an electric sharpener in my opinion.
Victoria S.
San Jose, CA
As a teacher, I love this sharpener. It's quiet and powerful and even holds up to multiple droppings by middle school students!
Natasha w.
All my teachers at school have these and they are pencil sharpeners so they just sharpen things hahah they are nice
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
This is a great little electric pencil sharpener!Adjusts for different thickness of pencils.Opens easily for emptying shavings.