BY NONE

Looking for Headsets? X-1 Audio Trax Runner'S Waterproof Headphones, Green delivers great quality for a great price. All of the features you need for a price you want from X-1 Audio. Don't look further for Headsets. X-1 Audio Trax Runner'S Waterproof Headphones, Green has everything you've been looking for. see more...

• Who wouldn't want a product like this?2 Answers
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Great headphones! The audio is awesome and I love that they are waterproof. Also a great value for the money!
Crossett, AR
I got the chance to try this product from a friend and was so impressed. You do have to let them dry out properly after use but being able to be under water while listening to my favorite jams is amazing!
Kalynn D.
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
When I used these for the first time in the water I was so impressed! Even though they range up to $50.00 they are totally worth the price I think. I literally couldn't tell I was underwater listening to music, it was fabulous! At one point my right earbud came out but my cap slipped up. I end up using the larger foam piece on the right earbud, and the medium one on my left ear and there wasn't any issues the second go around. Read the directions and let these dry out properly after every use.
Crossett, AR
Who wouldn't want a product like this?