Wyndmere Pure Essential Oil uploaded by Sarah M.

BY WYNDMERE

Light, Sweet Floral Scent Our premium Lavender from the higher elevations of France has a light, sweet floral aroma.  This variety has a softer, more complex scent than the one from Bulgaria but shares many of the same properties.  It helps support healthy reproductive, respiratory and lymphatic systems.  Use on minor or superficial wounds to help assist the skin s natural healing ability. Latin Name Lavandula angustifolium Country of Origin France Plant Part Flowers Extraction Method Steam Distilled Note Middle Uses Calming, Soothing, Restorative, Balancing Blends with All Oils 800-207-8538 see more...

• Lavender is calming. Good to use before bed, for instance, in you...1 Answers
  • What is this one in particular for?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Wyndmere pure essential oil works really good ! I would recommend is to anybody ...
Montaiya J.
Omaha, NE
Decorator Expert
I use these in my diffuser and I have no complaints these are also very affordable
Tina M.
I jumped on the essential oil bandwagon. I was looking for a decent size bottle of 100% pure oils without the big price tag. I was able to get a few different oils by this brand from The Earthbound Trading co. and I love them!!!
B. B.
Lavender is great to have in your medicine cabinet or in your purse. Just taking a whiff is calming and relaxing. Put a few drops in the bath, the diffuser or homemade concoctions. A little goes a long way. The price is for the lavender and other oils from this brand is very good!
Sarah M.
Hinton, OK
This is my favorite brand of essential oil, I use this all the time. It's great to mix a couple drops with your shampoo before applying it to your hair. Just don't get it in your eyes!
Shiela F.
What is this one in particular for?
B. B.
Lavender is calming. Good to use before bed, for instance, in your bath.