Wyndham Matrix .75 Oz Shampoo Case Of 170

by Wyndham

Wyndham Matrix Shampoo "Case Of 170" - .75 Oz Bottle - Flip Top Cap - Matrix Total Results Program

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wyndham Matrix .75 Oz Shampoo Case Of 170!
Mesa, AZ
Pretty cheap product, has a very neutral scent. It lathers a little bit but not much. I’d make it a bit better quality of a shampoo. But again, it’s cheap and free so that’s petty much what I expect when I stay at a hotel
Aliso Viejo, CA
Amazing Shampoo as well! Leaves my hair smooth, silky, and even smelling amazing! Even after long days atrae pools with your hair smelling like chlorine Matrix always gets it all out leaving my hair very clean !
san Diego
Small in size. I need more than one to wash my hair with. Hard to get product out of the bottle. I typically bring my own shampoo to use. This shampoo dries my hair. I don't recommend this shampoo to use during your hotel stay. I dislike the packaging.
Show Low, AZ
I absolutely love these little Wyndham Matrix Conditioner's. Matrix is a fantastic product line and I love keeping them for my guests. Good for moisture and hydration. I would recommend to those who have frequent guests.
Powell, WY
Honestly not bad for a hotel shampoo. Front desk is always willing to provide extra as well 🙌🏼 the lotion is good good too! They’re not real fragrant but they do leave you feeling clean 🧼 and cut back on grease!
Hotel shampoo is okay for a few nights. It isn’t my favorite. I have thick hair so that little tube doesn’t do much. I chose to bring my own. If you have thin hair and don’t care how your hair feels, try it out!
Jamestown
Ok too small to actually wash my hair with needed at least 2 or 3 bottles quite often have this brand at the Wyndham timeshare locations
Milltown, NJ
Very good ! Better than what most hotels offer!! Smells good and a little bit goes a long way in my opinion. Gotta love Wyndham
United States
Not sure why this product poped up under my snaps. Im in travel reviews iI was trying to find wyndham Vac resorts .
Tarzana, CA
Love seeing a familiar mid range shampoo in hotels!! Definitely grab more for later! Left my hair soft and shiny

Looking for your answer?