BY WYLER'S

Wyler's® Mrs. Grass® Noodle Soup Mix.
Soup with real chicken broth.
Golden Flavor Nugget®.
Filled with rich chicken flavor.
2 individual cartons.
4 (1-cup) servings each.
Cooks in 5 minutes. see more...

Lindzie B.
My mom used to make this for me when I would get sick. It’s cheap and easy to make, you can find it at almost any store. It takes 5 minutes to make on the stove and they also have microwave instructions.
Abigail V.
Copperas Cove, TX
My spouse loves this brand I had never heard of it before but they really enjoy it! I am fascinated by the little golden "egg" so I like making it. Super fast way to make chicken noodle soup tip: add some cut up chicken to make it a meal!
Shantelle F.
S Portland, ME
This soup was the best soup when you were home sick, until they got rid of the egg. Now the soup is bland tasting. Bring back the egg! People will like this soup again!
Annmarie E.
Knoxville, TN
I have been eating Mrs Grass chicken noodle since I was a little girl. My mom and my grandma always made it and now I do to. I love it. It has great flavor.
Ella G.
This is my go-to sick-house soup. I like the mild flavor because it doesn't make me more sick to my stomach when I have the flu or am just feeling icky!
C M.
Ever since they changed the soup, it's not as good as it used to be. Not like the classic Mrs. grass that I always ate when I was sick
Shantelle F.
S Portland, ME
Where did the egg go? :(

back