Wyler's Mrs. Grass Soup Mix Extra Noodle - 2 CT uploaded by Ciara C.

BY WYLER'S

Wyler's® Mrs. Grass® Extra Noodles Soup Mix.

With 40% more noodles*.

Golden Flavor Nugget®.

Filled with rich chicken flavor.

2 individual cartons.

3 (1-cup) servings each.

Cooks in 5 minutes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
I usually will take this to work for lunch because it is so easy to make. I found this at my local Kroger and when I tried it, it became my go to. The broth is so good, not over powering or to intense but the perfect amount of flavor. The noodles are really good but I will say they are a thick noodle. Which I don’t normally mind but they stick to your teeth sometimes,but overall I love this product and continue to repurchase every time I go shopping.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
As a kid my parents always made this soup for me when I was sick and it was such a comforting feeling. As an adult it really really helps with a hangover (idk if it's the salt). But this soup tastes so good. Unfortunately there's no flavor nugget anymore it's just a packet. I'm an adult so that shouldn't matter too much to me but it does a little. Super cheap, always get the extra noodle.
Angela M.
This was my favorite noodle soup growing up! I can't have it any more since I'm gluten free, but the flavors are good and it's gotten me through quite a few nasty colds.
Megan T.
Piqua
My favorite when im sick! My kids enjoy it also! Wonderful taste and extremely affordable! I do miss the little golden nuggets of broth though!!
Kelly H.
Grafton, WI
This is probably one of my go-to soups when I'm not feeling well (besides Campbell's). It's so easy to make and tastes amazing!
Keeosha H.
Grants Pass, OR
I absolutely love this soup and no other soup tastes quite like it. Great for if you're ill or if you just want a bowl of soup.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
I love the soup. I always have this on hand in the cupboard for when I get sick or anyone in my family get sick it's awesome
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
It taste so delicious ! And it's great for when your sick . Would highly recommend to other users
Sydney T.
I really do love this soup but I can't use the entire flavor packet - so salty!
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI
Love love lovee the extra noodles😋 mrs. grass has always been one of my favorites since my childhood