Wyler's Light Soft Drink Mix, Pink Lemonade uploaded by Nikiah G.

BY WYLER'S

Enjoy the sweet taste of pink lemonade without any sugar or caffeine, and only 5 calories per serving! It's a great drink for kids, and a better choice than sugary soft drinks. Make it by the pitcher with a 12 quart canister! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Susan M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
So easy to use! I grew up on Wyler's and the taste continues to deliver. I love mixing a cold pitcher and sharing with friends. The lemonade taste is cool and refreshing and continues to be a family favorite. We'll continue to love this one!
Nikiah G.
I am diabetic and I seriously love this stuff when I am not drinking water. So refreshing! Other flavors have made my throat dry except this one. It's so cheap. Me and my husband enjoy it.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
A good alternative to plain water. It is more tart than sweet. It doesn't taste all that much to pink lemonade. They no longer sweeten this flavor with Aspartame. Yay!
Michelle b.
Man, WV
I have a hard time drinking all the water I need. So I found these and they make drinking water easy. They're convenient and come in several different flavors. My personal fave is pink lemonade They're very inexpensive and an awesome find
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
Decent. I'm not typically a fan of lemonade, but I've been drinking these at work lately. It tastes good and doesn't make my throat feel slimy like normal lemonade, but I get a sort of sulfur aftertaste for just a moment after I drink this. It's not my water; I'm using bottled water. Okay, I actually just checked the ingredients and learned it is sweetened with acesulfame potassium. Well, there ya go!
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS
This pink lemonade was okay. It was a little too tart for me. I like the sweetness to outweigh the tartness.
Marisa P.
Brooklyn, NY
These are great because you can add them to water to make your water taste like lemonade!
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
only lemonade i love and use..cant stand country time or any other one i m addicted to this i have it in my water everyday
tiffany p.
This is good and if your on a diet its good and taste great if you lime pink lemonade if not don't buy this