Wyler's Authentic Italian Ice - 16 Pack of 2oz Freeze & Serve Bars uploaded by Johannah S.

BY WYLER'S

Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
I love these. They aren't as hard as your traditional ice pop, but obviously that's because its italian ice! They taste amazing. I always have these in my freezer. You can't stop at just one though.
Johannah S.
We got bigger pack of these in assortment of flavors at Sam's Club, they're really good. Love all flavors can't pick one i like more.🥝🍉🍊🍋🍓 Wyler's Authentic Italian Ice - 16 Pack of 2oz Freeze & Serve Bars
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
These are so yummy and delicious. I love the taste of all the flavors but the consistency of it is also so satisfying. It is so soft and smooth. Love this stuff. Would definitely highly recommend for a good yummy cold treat.
Katelyn B.
Watsontown, PA
I bought these at Sams Club in a bigger pack with some more flavors in it, but by far my favorite flavor is raspberry and lemon. The lemon flavor taste exactly like a sprite. My original purpose for these ice pops was to give them to the girl that I baby'sit. I ended up hiding them and telling her that they were all gone cause I wanted them for myself.
Tiffany O.
Hemet, CA
These are these best freeze pops I have ever eaten. I bought them for my children but I like the. More than they do. They are very popular amongst both the adults and children in my family and they are always a must have at any gathering or just everyday!
Virginia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is one treat that I look for during spring and summer! This Italian ice is a great stand in, especially if you live in hot areas. Just place them in the fridge to freeze, and nice soft ice right your hands!
Breanna N.
These are the best freeze pops ever! They were so good that I had tell myself not to get another after I ate one lol. They are good for adults who like freeze pops
Jasmine B.
I'm honestly almost obsessed with these! I first purchased these at my local dollar tree and I have been in love since then!! They are affordable and taste amazing!!!
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
These are awesome! The flavors are great and they aren't like the other popsicles that just taste like sugar and water. They also don't melt as fast as others!
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
These are really good, they are the perfect thing to have on a very hot and steamy summer day, kids love them