BY WYETH

8 Hours of heat. Air-activated. One-time use. Air-Activated - Just open pouch: Start to warm on its own immediately. 8 Hours of Heat: Provides relief that lasts long after you take off the wrap. Ultra-Thin, Comfortable, Discreet: Under clothing, no one kn see more...

Ellyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are amazing.  They are very discreet, so they don't show very much.  They last me all day while I am at work, and then I usually put another one on after I shower before bed.  Your skin does get used to them, though, so they might not feel as warm after a few hours (even though they actually are).  I have found that taking it off for about 20-30 minutes every couple of hours helps so that my skin gets a break and then when I put it back on, it feels hot again.  I get severe cramps every month and these are my go-to.
Morgan A.
Placerville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can not express to anyone in words how much I love this product! Dealing with menstrual cramps for years I never had time to fill up a hot water bottle and sit with it for a bit. These are the best! They are easy to use, long lasting, convenient and discreet.  I use it on the go all the time. Gives a nice amount of heat to help to soothe abdominal pain, making it easier to get on with your day. Highly recommend these!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my go-to brand for thermal wraps. It works Everytime and lasts a few hours. Always helps alleviate pain. Affordable price. Easy to use. Age of packaging hasn't affected the quality, so these would be good to have on hand in a first aid kit.
Theresa B.
Carbondale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get the worst cramps some months and these ease the pain so much when I have to be busy rushing around for work or activities! I try not to use a lot of pain medication and these 100% help!!
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are amazing!! If you work or have to chase kids or run errands these are a life saver. It's like a portable heating pad. They stay warm for a really long time and they stick really well. You can't even tell they're under your clothes at all
Jordan C.
Florence, AL
these are great!!! I portable heating pad!! I buy mine at Walmart/target. They are a little pricey but oh so worth the money. When the cramps hit me at work, I just put one on and go on about my day! Seriously, a must!!!
Amber H.
Fort Wayne
This is my go to when I am on my period. It helps relieve my cramps and the heat helps with being able to relax. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a period that has painful cramping with it!!
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is amazing when dealing with cramps. You can easily hide them under clothes when at work or running errands so you don't have to worry about being in pain. These are a legitimate life saver.
Camille W.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a God send. If you have Endometriosis, you definitely need to get a bunch of these if you are employed or in school, and unable to take a huge plug in heating pad with you everywhere. They get pretty warm, and stay warm for quite some time. I would put mine on at around 5:30 pm and when I'd get home around 3am, they would just be cooling down. It does get pretty expensive if you use them daily. I always took advantage of the sales in the drugstores that I'd purchase them from. Definitely try these out.
Amanda G.
I've had one experience where my cramps had me on my knees crying, literally. When my boyfriend noticed how much pain I was in, he rushed to the store to buy meds to ease it. When he returned he had the meds, but he also surprised me with a pack of these. I felt comfort within 5 minutes of putting it on. Its so warming and soothing. I can't say it specifically took the pain away cause I also took medication, but it sure did help ease it. The heat also lasts for quite some time. The convenience of being able to use it anywhere is also a huge bonus.
Leah T.
Where do you find these? I have the back wraps from the same brand but this would be a lifesaver if I can find it on my period. please est as many places as possible. I dmt care about the price
Emely B.
Paterson, NJ
How good is this product?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this really help?
Christina L.
Would definitely like to know if these help with aunt flow when she comes visit. I've recently gotten a new birth control and my menstrual is horrible now. :(
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Would love to try this product