Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I am not a fan of scotch ale but it is a friends favorite style so he uses this yeast a lot when brewing. I do not like the vienna and caramel malt flavors of the beer but the yeast ferments very cleanly.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
I have never used this product myself, but I have friends who do and they seem to love it. So therefore I would recommend you try it and see what you think about it.
Kirsty H.
I actually tried some of this as my dad drinks it, although I was not a big fan I found the taste to be extremely unappealing for an ale, not to my taste at all.
Michelle D.
College Station, TX
I really like the packaging that's really nice it looks like its a good quality I'll probably try and find out if I have a chance
Cinna B.
Detroit, MI
I've never used this myself but I know a couple people who have and they swear by it. Ive only heard great things
Angie F.
Waterloo , IA
Great product, works well, and we've never had any beers failed using this brand of yeast activator.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Great product I would highly recommend to anyone. Go buy it now. You won't regret it
Skyy B.
Phoenix, AZ
How is this product used?
 Elizabeth g.
Las vegas, NV
How do you use it and what's it for?