BY WYCHWOOD BREWERY

Lauren B.
All the men in my family love this beer! If you're looking for a crowd pleaser in a group of people that love good beer, this is a great one!
Tiara K.
This has a very distinct and amazing flavor, perfect for any night of the week! Invite your friends over or head out and drink up!
Aubrey H.
Utica, NY
I bought this for my sister as a gift she really enjoyed the product and now I bring it to all family events!
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I was not at all thrilled with this product it had too much of a dull taste which is not my style
Cassandra R.
Torrance, CA
This beer is a favorite for my family events! Nice smooth taste, all the guys love the stuff!
Christina C.
This will make a great gift for that someone that enjoys drinking alcohol beverage s
Diana L.
I love me a good beer, and this one is up there with the best! One of my favorites!
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
Such a great brewsky! can never turn one down even if I can't pronounce it!!
A nice beer with fun labels. The halloween ones always look great at a party.
Nicola K.
Prestatyn , Denbighshire
The best beer for Halloween! Even the bottle looks the part. Tastes lovely and hoppy and has a lovely golden tone. Goes beautifully with bangers and mash and I've even used it in a beef and ale pie.
Would buy this again
Maricarmen M.
I've never heard of this beer, how does this taste?
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
How tasty is this? Should this be tried by and first time drinker?
Nadine D.
Edmonton , AB
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What does this taste like?
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Where is this originated from?
Heather T.
Moline, IL
What does this taste like?