BY WWH

• Is this beer good and is it worth getting?9 Answers
  • What would be a good mixer?5 Answers
  • What would you pair this beer with? Or are there any brands you c...19 Answers
Nicole K.
This is one of our favorite beers. I get this for my husband sometimes for special occasions. It used to be harder to find but now we can get it at our local grocery store. It has a nutty, sweet, mellow flavor without being sour or bitter. It's a heavier beer and there's a reason why it's the best!
Bria N.
Omg I hate beer a lot lol but if you love yo cook and kno how to mix great flavors into your dishes while this beer is great to adding in a meal it just give chicken so much juicy flavor I lovebit for cooking. So if you're not a beer drinker just add some to your dishes.
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
A fine Belgian ale, with characteristic booziness, raisiny abbey flavors. Strong and delicious, definitely a beer to share with friends. A little on the pricey side but definitely worth a try if you like the Belgian genre.
Jessica S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Very tasty! Great flavor! Worth the money! Make sure to pick it up! Better than alternatives! Bought this many times! Trust my word! It's affordable and great! It goes well with any meal! I will buy it again!
Sara A.
Aurora, CO
I love this product, it's also relatively easy to find. Unfortunately it's quite expensive but hey, monks brew it.
Cesly B.
blahhhh wilk not buy again. the most disgusting beer i ever tasted real chieeet. i did not like it. not my taste
Cassandra H.
Clymer, NY
This is my boss's favorite, I tried it and was rather impressed myself! Now we buy one for him and one for me!
tarvia f.
My husband likes this beer and he is a PICKY one when it comes to brewskies. Everyone is different though
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I tried it and I have to say I wasn't happy with the du) bland taste. I don't think I would buy it again
Sarah A.
I freaking love this beer. It's expensive in the United States but it is totally worth the money
Evan S.
Elkins Park, PA
Which is your favorite Chimay, Rouge, Blanche or Bleue (Red, White or Blue), and why?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
What wine is your favorite?
Kathleen B.
Stillwater, ok
What would you pair this beer with? Or are there any brands you could compare it to?
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Happy Hour Expert
Is this beer good and is it worth getting?
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
What would be a good mixer?