BY NONE #86 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 12 issues - WWE Magazine focuses on the lifestyles of WWE superstars and Divas, their activities outside the ring, and what they like in movies, music, gadgets, fashion, and more. see more...

Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Been a long time fan of @WWE and I love their magazine and their network. The magazine has great information and awesome interviews of all wrestlers. It's worth every penny for this magazine. #Musthave
Megan J.
Bookworm Expert Level 4
I love WWE Magazine. It helps that I have been a longtime wrestling fan to begin with. It has plenty of interesting information about the Superstars and the interviews are always nice to read. I just dislike the fact that sometimes the content is so packed together on the pages that it's annoyingly small to read through it all. It usually takes me a week to make it through an issue because I have to have it up to my nose to read these parts. Other than that I think it's worth it - especially if you're already a fan. They also sometimes have posters that come with it!
Robert V.
Scranton, PA
The publication is excellent if you are a professional wrestling fan. As far as I know they no longer print physical magazines so if you are interested in purchasing a subscription be wary that you will only be receiving it in digital form. Magazine is relatively affordable.
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
This magazine has everything a WWE fan would be looking for. It has lots of insight into the superstars themselves and their matches. It also has great pictures that can be hung up on your wall or just a great magazine to keep. It sometimes includes bonus issues or other items when you purchase the magazine itself.
Scarlett S.
Dover, NH
I've been subscribed to the WWE Magazine for years now and I love getting a new issue in my mailbox each month and seeing who made the cover. Plus, they finally started putting posters back in the magazine, which I'm so happy about. There was a period where subscription magazines wouldn't have posters, but the magazine stand issues would. I enjoy the fact that they're back.
Griselda R.
I hate to admit it but I always bought these based on who was on the cover. We love watching the wrestling but the I expected more from the magazine than just a bunch of pictures. I'm not really going to miss it now that they have done away with it.
Alexandria S.
Malays loved getting my wwe magazine! I use to create my own covers and hoped to one day work for wwe. And maybe one day I will. But it's a good mix of everything to keep all age groups entertained.
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This is the best magazine to keep up with all your favorite WWE stars! Its always fun learning about them.We follow WWE in this household and this magazine makes sure we don't miss a beat.
Whittney D.
Have always adored and enjoyed collecting this magazine, have several issues with top headlines throughout the years, namely when Chris Benwa killed his family and himself years ago
Karen V.
Bronx, NY
I'm a huge WWE fan. I've been watching it for years. I love WWE magazine, especially the pictures. When I was younger I used to put the posters that were inside on my wall.
Karen V.
Bronx, NY
What year did you buy your first WWE magazine?
Dana C.
Austin, TX
I am a die hard wwe fan. I might subscribe to this magazine. Is it worth it?
Megan J.
Bookworm Expert Level 4
What is everyone's favorite cover (year & Superstar)?