BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Some of WWE's biggest fans are the littlest fans - kids. They watch WWE programming every week, cheer at the live events and now they have their own magazine - WWE Kids! Filled with topics ranging from from fitness and nutrition to geography and esteem building, WWE Kids Magazine appeals to children, their parents and teachers. Each and every issue is packed with engaging and interactive content like: puzzles, games, art projects and trivia. For ages 6-13. see more...

Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
I like that this magazine is more child appropriate then the other magazine! my son loves all things wwe and i hated some of the pictures in those magazines. i feel this is a much safer option!
Alondra A.
North Hills, CA
Maybe for kids 10 and up if they see this at a young age they might cause some trouble with other kids
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
My son is a huge WWE fan, so he absolutely loves this book... keeps him very entertained!
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
My son is obsessed with WWE and loves this magazine. He gets excited to get it.
Gabriela V.
What is the age range for this product?
Megan J.
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Where can I buy a subscription for this? I'm surprised I've never seen it anywhere.