BY WUXI

Smartykat convertible cube cat bed see more...

• "My kitty loves his, he stays in it all the time!" in 1 review
  • "My little dog loves these, and so do my cats." in 1 review
  • "My cat loves this bed!" in 1 review
reiley c.
My cat does not have one of these but I know that he would love to have one and i also know that these are great for cats because they give them space to play and it is like there own private place. If humans can have a room than a cat should have there own room too.
Elisandra O.
Astoria, NY
I got this for my dog and he loves it he has two beds in my bedroom and this one is his favorite i use it as the cube and he grabs his toys runs inside and plays in there
Christine R.
Arden, NC
My kitty loves his, he stays in it all the time! It is super soft and warm! The price was great too, as long as kitty is happy I am happy lol
Daniela K.
Johnstown, NY
My little dog loves these, and so do my cats. It is a pet favorite in my house =) They are cozt and easy to wash in the washer machine
Carmen M.
I love this cat bed because it keeps them away from the winter season and cats do really enjoy it. It is worth paying for a cat bed.
lyndsey b.
Colorado Springs, CO
My kitten absoulutely adores this!! the only problem is she has decided it is ther perfect place to hide in and do sneak attacks haha
Carlena G.
Sacramento
It's a nice comfy bed for my cat, but he doesn't really go in it. I think it really just depends on your car and what they like.
Adrie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat won't even sleep in it, she's stubborn! But I'm gonna give it 4 stars because any normal cat would love this lol
Heather J.
Nitro, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Gives cats the security they want, and is made pretty well! It seems plush and comfortable for kitties.
Sonia V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat use to have a pink one of these she use to love it. She'd lay in it all day long pretty much.
Lindsay J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does anyone have a dog that uses this cat item even though it seems weird,?
HAW DID U MAKE IT
Amanda S.
Westlake, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do cats really sleep in these?
Kristina B.
Marshfield, MO
Is any part of it machine washable?
deana i.
Franklin, KY
My cat sleeps everywhere, but instead the cube. Any suggestions how to get your cat to sleep in one? Apparently, catnip doesn't effect her, I sprayed her bed and put her toys in it.