Wuthering Heights (Reissue) (Hardcover)

(Book Jacket Status: Jacketed) Virginia Woolf said of Emily Brontë that her writing could "make the wind blow and the thunder roar," and so it does in Wuthering Heights . Catherine Earnshaw, Heathcliff, and the windswept moors that are the setting of their mythic love are as immediately stirring to the reader of today as they have been for every generation of readers since the novel was first published in 1847. With an introduction by Katherine Frank.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wuthering Heights (Reissue) (Hardcover)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Wonderfully written and more compelling every time I pick it up.” in reviews
I absolutely adore this story!!! In general, I love the classics and this is no exception.
Irwin, PA
One of the best books I've we read! So good! Such an amazing classic! Totally worth the read!
Sadly beautiful book. The ending is satisfying. It will keep you hooked the entire time.
Classic! If you haven't ready this, then you need to up your literary game today.
London
It is a good book and the story line is interesting it is just very difficult to read with all the similar names. I would highly recommend having a family tree to hand!
El Monte, California
I'm such a sucker for classic novels such as this. And it was such a well written one too. Emily Brontë is truly talented. One of my favourite lines is, "If you ever looked at me once with what I know is in you, I would be your slave." I've re-read this countless times and I love it more each time I read it.
Devon, Plymouth
I usually love classic books and although I enjoyed the story line I did find this book difficult to read. I would recommend but only to those who really love to read older books and I would say to take your time and make sure you don’t miss anything or else it can become confusing.
I wish I could give 10000 stars! Five is no enough! The most intense story I have ever read! The intense, passionate love of Heathcliff and Catherine will touch your innermost soul! Read it once .
Kings Heath, Birmingham
I’m still reading this book but so far I’m really enjoying it. It is very descriptive and some of the dialect used is a little hard to understand as it is unfamiliar to me but the story itself is very good, I wish I had read it years ago. A classic, not to be missed.
Delta, BC
I personally did not enjoy this story and took forever to finish this book. However everyone’s taste differs and it may be enjoyable to others so give it and try and maybe you’ll like it or maybe not.

Looking for your answer?