Wuthering Heights (Reissue) (Hardcover)

(Book Jacket Status: Jacketed) Virginia Woolf said of Emily Brontë that her writing could "make the wind blow and the thunder roar," and so it does in Wuthering Heights . Catherine Earnshaw, Heathcliff, and the windswept moors that are the setting of their mythic love are as immediately stirring to the reader of today as they have been for every generation of readers since the novel was first published in 1847. With an introduction by Katherine Frank.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wuthering Heights (Reissue) (Hardcover)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Wonderfully written and more compelling every time I pick it up.” in reviews
Liberty, MO
Wuthering heights is a classic book to read. It made me very sad but i have become enlightened after reading it. The adaptation from the book to movie does a good deal to represent it in a creative light.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this book. I had to read it my junior year in high school, and this book is definitely one of my favorites, especially in the romance section of books. Definitely recommend!!!
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Awesome read, if you enjoy meaningful plots. Got me in from the very first page. You never know what comes later but expect something very dramatic. No wonder it's been so popular through years.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a good classic book.  I enjoy reading this book. It's a good romantic books. I recommend this book to others. It can be a complex book to understand.
Las Vegas, NV
Wuthering Heights (Reissue) (Hardcover) uploaded by Alexis N.
This is is an amazing book. It does get confusing since last names are also first names but once you get through the confusion it is wonderfully written.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Wonderful book that I get drawn into every time I read it. I love the dark love story that I never want to experience myself, yet I do at the same time.
Riverview, FL
This is one of my favorite novels of all time. It is so deep and beautiful and makes you question so much about relationships. It is a must read!
Forest Park, IL
This is definitely one of my the best books i have ever read. Extremely well written and a great non-traditional love story. Beautifully tragic
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite book! I read it in high school and have loved it ever since. The writing is beautiful and the characters are interesting.
Durham, NC
I read this in school and compared it to the movie. it was just too much for me. I'm not very romantic at all though so maybe thats why

Looking for your answer?