Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen KnivesWusthof
Classic 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife - 4183

Wusthof Classic 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife - 4183

by Wusthof

Santoku Knives - Similar to a butcher knife, the Japanese-style santoku knife is a multipurpose gem for slicing, cubing, or dicing. Available in 5" or 7", the distinctive hollow-ground edge that alternates scallops on both sides of the blade, and yields a smooth, clean cut. About Wusthof Classic: Precision-forged blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon, stain-resistant steel alloy, for a lasting edge that is easy to resharpen. Distinctive bolster prevents your hand from slipping onto the blade. Handle is a virtually indestructible composite, buffed by hand for a smooth finish and triple-riveted to the full tang for optimum strength and balance. Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended. Made in Solingen, Germany. - Specifications Made in Germany Material: high-carbon stainless-steel alloy, synthetic polymer 5" Santoku Knife Size: 5" blade (9 3/4"L w/handle) x 1 1/2"W Weight: 4 oz. 7" Santoku Knife Size: 7" blade (11 3/4"L w/handle) x 1 3/4"W Weight: 6 oz. Use and Care Your Wusthof Classic Santoku knife should be hand washed. Simply wipe the knife clean with a wet cloth and dishwashing detergent. Rinse thoroughly and dry immediately. Dry from the knife handle toward the blade. No metal is completely stain-free. To prevent slight tarnishing, be sure to remove acidic foods (lemon, mustard, ketchup, etc.) from the blade after use. If blade should show some signs of staining, clean with a non-abrasive metal polish. To prevent irreparable blade damage, it is best to store your Wusthof collection in a knife block or in-drawer knife tray.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wusthof Classic 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife - 4183!
How would you rate this product?
Kris H.
Rochester, MA
Wusthof Classic 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife - 4183 uploaded by Kris H.
Wusthof Classic Ikon Santoku Knife, 5" Hollow Edge love love love this knife! It is super sharp and it stays that way for a long time. It is not super heavy but it is sturdy. It slices and chops with precision. I use this knife daily. I hand wash it instead of putting it in the dishwasher. It is definitely worth the investment!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,719 reviews
This knife has been a God send to our family's kitchen ever since my husband vowed that we had to buy at least 2 Wustof knives to supplement our Cutco collection. Let me tell you with this knife- I can prep kitchen food fast!!!!!
Avery R.
Mobile, AL
If you spend a good amount of time in the kitchen, I highly recommend you get yourself a good knife. Looking at the prices seem daunting, but I PROMISE this knife is worth every single penny. I've had it about 6 months now and it's kept an edge really well. It fits perfectly in my hand. Not too heavy, it's perfectly balanced. I am not a professional, just a home cook who likes the things I use often to be good quality. I am still as excited about this knife today as the day I bought it! Definitely give it a try if you're in the market for a kitchen treat!!
Kati H.
Stuart, FL
Love these professional knives, my husband is a chef and he uses this one also. Highly recommended. Fast and efficient chopping.
Emily R.
Austin, TX
Wusthof Classic 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife - 4183 uploaded by Emily R.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
The best decision I made in 2020: upgrade my knives! This knife is awesome and so easy to use. It’s sharp and durable, and will definitely gives me years and years of use. I highly recommend Wusthof.
Krystin D.
I use this and other Wusthof knives EVERY single day! They're absolutely fantastic and some of the best on the market. They last a lifetime.
Randy C.
Crowley, LA
Some of the finest cutlery I've used im a cook by trade an I just love the way they feel in your hand when u have to chop stuff all day
Dawn M.
Stroudsburg
Light but perfect for chopping. Stays sharp, nothing sticks to the blade. The handle is very comfortable to use.
Melissa A.
Little Falls, MN
Great for cutting up large portions of meat. Easy to handle, holds its edge, works beautiful for slicing and dicing!
Christine M.
ORTING, WA
I really like the fact that there is no bolster to this knife. Which increases the efficiency of the entire blade & in regards to future sharpening if necessary. The blade is the heavier point of this knife. Plenty of space is provided between the handle & blade.

Looking for your answer?