WunderBrow Wunderlift Wrinkle Reducer uploaded by Deborah T.WunderBrow Wunderlift Wrinkle Reducer uploaded by vanessa k.WunderBrow Wunderlift Wrinkle Reducer uploaded by member-747fcc3b9

BY WUNDER2

WUNDERLIFT - 60 Second Wrinkle ReducerWUNDERLIFT reduces the appearance of eye wrinkles, and features our exclusive and proprietary FlexTensor Technology, which combines a skin-level firming matrix with color correctors. WUNDERLIFT micro-fills and smooths imperfections on the surface of your skin, reducing the appearance of surface lines and wrinkles, and helping minimize the appearance of puffiness and dark circles under your eyes. Flex-Tensor Technology can alleviate Wrinkles, Puffiness and Dark CirclesLo see more...

WunderBrow Wunderlift Wrinkle Reducer
THIS IS ABOUT  WUNDERLIFT...This stuff does exactly what it says. I opened it up and squeezed a little out and it needed to be closed back up and I shook it and squeezed it so it was mixed well and cleaned my face and I used it for puffy eyes. It took the bag away and I have bags. I added a little more after it dried and it did the job. Doesn't feel tight and you cant notice the tint of it on your skin at all. I have a few wrinkles and it hid them completely. I really dont understand how it doesn't work for ppl cause it does work!! You may need to add more on top of what you've already used cause I did. Maybe that's why it's not really working for others. It does everything it says and I'm happy bigtime!!! Thank you so much!! Saving money with this. It's a certain cvs and you can google each cvs b4 you go searching every1 to find it like I did. Seriously it's a keeper. I would rub the first layer on and only a little bit and dab as well. It will match your skin once it's on. Good luck and I know if you do it right you'll love it as much as I do.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I bought this from CVS, and was hoping this would be as good as it claims. So far I’m pretty impressed with the results. While I still may need a little concealer to cover darkness, this formula does help tighten up the under eye area. You can visibly see a flatter appearance but my favorite part really is the feeling of it tightening.
Angela R.
I thought that this was more of a forehead primer/smoother than a wrinkle hider. Unfortunately, my forehead has a lot of “frown lines” especially for my age. On a happiness/working ability. I’d rate from a 2 before and 6 afterwards. Still looking for my Botox without the needles or price tag
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
An amazing product and would recommend it to anyone great price and good quality 10/10
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I have to say its not perfect but it does do what it says!! I have used it both on clean skin and on top of foundation for an extra bump of smoothing wrinkles.. Put on a tiny amount and work you way up to what is needed. Make sure you shake the tube first. I didn't have high hopes but it turned out pretty amazing. Can be reapplied after 5 hrs. Not magic but a 50 % difference. I purchased directly from wunder2 and they included a great sponge blender that Inuse daily! Trying their foundation next! The selfie powder is my Holy trail for photos!
vanessa k.
WunderBrow Wunderlift Wrinkle Reducer is literally a morning must have for me! Even though I would prefer if the colour had shade matching technology and should be applied directly to clean dry skin, after a lot of experimentation, I have found some undereye creams that can be used first like Vichy Laboratoires Lift Active Eye. After product is applied one should wait at least 20 minutes before applying Wnderlift and directions say to apply a small amount with finger in a single movement, but I prefer a silicon blending makeup applicator to work product in below eye. Say goodbye to all puffiness,wrinkles and dark bags. Finish off with Beauty LipFusion XXL- Advanced Lip Plumping Therapy Intense, 0.29 oz when applied daily and throughout the day, the plumping effect stays with you and lips maintain the full effect that at first was only temporary
Angela R.
Does this actually work??