Wunderbrow Wunderblend for Eyebrow

by Wunderbrow

Change the way you apply your makeup forever with this edgeless makeup sponge. WUNDERBLEND is designed to replace existing makeup brushes & sponges - the only beauty tool you need to hide imperfections and create a flawless, fresh finish to the skin.

Hi. I am curious to know if this beauty sponge works better, or just as well as the beauty blender sponge, which is what I am currently using. I am about ready for a new replacement one and was thinking of trying out this one.
Start your review of Wunderbrow Wunderblend for Eyebrow!
Culture S.
Carlsbad, CA
I found that I needed to take a lot longer to saturate this sponge. Once it's fully soaked with water, it helps to blend out my foundation and concealer. I prefer the real techniques sponge or the o.g. Beauty blender.
Heidi S.
Gilbert, AZ
Liking this so far but still figuring out how to use it without or sucking up all the product. So far, my skin is looking flawless.
Haley E.
Los Angeles, CA
I like all beauty blenders, they work better moist and so does this one. Good for the under eye area.