WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Black shade

BY WUNDERBROW - PERFECT EYEBROWS IN 2 MINS

About the Product Long lasting-stays on until you decide to take it off Transfer-proof-will no transfer onto your clothes Budge-proof-will not smudge if you rub Water-proof-shower, swim, workout, wunderbrow stays put Hair fibers-fill in sparse areas for a natural look see more...

WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins -  Black shade
WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Black shade
Buy on Amazon
Snap👻 :.
I really want to try this everybody say it's a really good product I hope I get it so I can share wth you guys what I think about it and soon I will be making a eyebrow tutorial with the product
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
This product is ok. It leaves your brows feeling pretty crunchy and it’s like you have dried paint on them. It looks good but the feeling of it is pretty off putting
Ijahnae W.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this product I would normally use Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade but this is better for me in my opinion it cost a lil more then the dipbrow but it's worth it and I will upload a pic of the 2 products side by side
JULIET E.
Grand prairie, TX
Wunder brow comes in different shades, it's my daily eyebrow routine gel, it last for a day or two keep me free of checking if my application is still on or off.i love it.
Nana S.
Cleveland, OH
I love this stuff, just bought another one in brunette, makes number 7. Best thing I've tried, n believe me I have tried many for my thin sparce brows. Love it
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Wunder brow blonde is what I use every day. My eye brows r so light u can barley see them. until I use this stuff and it looks so natural.
Yanet A.
USA
The fact that can stay longer than usual is fantastic. I dont like the applicator as much but it gets away easy easily
Jessie M.
Middletown, NY
I tried this didnt like it at first. But once you get the hang of applying it, it’s not so bad.
Sonia G.
Laredo, TX
Such a good product!! A little bit pricey but I didnt care cause it Works amazing! It stays on my brows all day. The only thing I dont like about it it's the applicator 😏
Semia R.
I have oily eyebrows and always found my eyebrows would smudge throughout the day.

I found Wunderbrow really is smudge resistant however I wouldn't say it lasts up to 3 days as claimed. It can last a maximum 2 days but it doesn't look as fresh on the second day.

I got the shade brown-black and it was perfect for my dark hair. It looked very natural and gave a perfect arch when i used my mb32 Morphe Brush. It only comes with a mascara wand in the box but no applicator- for £21 you would atleast expect one.
This tube packaging makes it very difficult to get every last bit of product out and as you can see in the picture- theres still a fair amount left which sadly i have had to throw away.

I have now purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade which works equally as well but atleast there wont be any product wastage as it comes in an open jar and you get 1g more for your money.

WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins -  Black shade