WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Black shade

BY WUNDERBROW - PERFECT EYEBROWS IN 2 MINS

About the Product Long lasting-stays on until you decide to take it off Transfer-proof-will no transfer onto your clothes Budge-proof-will not smudge if you rub Water-proof-shower, swim, workout, wunderbrow stays put Hair fibers-fill in sparse areas for a natural look see more...

WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins -  Black shade
WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Black shade
Buy on Amazon
Cαιтℓуи К.
Aiea, HI
FINALLY found the right brow cosmetics for me! I have oily skin so when I do my brows after a day my brows turn shiny and I hate that so when I found out about this product I couldn’t believe the out come! It’s very effective & efficient in keeping my brows smudge free, shine free & natural looking. I did have trouble at first applying but practice makes perfect & a little goes a long way! HIGHLY RECOMMEND also it’s a tint formula so it stays on until you decide you want to take it off!
Meg M.
Milford, MA
maybe its just me not beaing ablento do my browns but this doesnt work forvme. i thing its a nicencool consistancy that has an applicator kind of a like a kylie lipgloss.. i use an angles.brush instead. im still learning to do brows but itndoesnt look asmgood as i hopes. its a lot thinner than most pomades..im sure this is a wonderful product for people who know what theyvate doing better.
Anarelly V.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this product it always stays in tact and last all day and looks so perfect 🤞🏼✨ this product is a good price and has enough product for how much it’s worth I would definitely recommend this to any one I know ❗️🙏🏻💕
Angelkaye P.
Norwalk, CA
I thought it is scam but i like this product so much.
And its true that is water proof and smudge proof. It is easy to apply this product. Im using this product 2 times a day. It's not to expensive it is affordable tho. I will recommend this product
Allie R.
muskegon
This is the best product I ever used for my eyebrows hands down! It lasts as long as you want it to! It’s waterproof and smudge proof! Very easy to apply just use an angled eyebrow brush and not the brush it comes with. I highly recommend and I will be buying this again!
Satyra W.
I really like this, with a light hand it darkens and thickens my very sparse and light brows. I prefer a natural look most days and I can easily achieve that with this product. Doesn't take much so it will last me a long time I think.
Sonia G.
Laredo, TX
Such a good product!! A little bit pricey but I didnt care cause it Works amazing! It stays on my brows all day. The only thing I dont like about it it's the applicator 😏
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my all-time favorite eyebrow product because it does not smudge off it does not come off with water and stays on like 4 to 3 days if you don't sleep on it or rub it constantly I mean this is some tough stuff I love it I have been using it for a long time now and I would never trade it for anything else at first it does take a little bit of practice but once you get the hang of it you love it
Jennifer M.
Product is pretty good but not as great as advertised. The brush it comes with isn't too good but you can easily use any angled brush you have. The product says it lasts days and is waterproof but it washes off when I wash my face and doesn't really last more than one day for me. I do like the product and will continue to buy it because it matches my brows perfectly and makes them look good.
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I really wanted to love this product because it’s so good. It’s waterproof and smudge proof (once it’s dry) but in the bottle, there is so little product and it costs so much for that little of product. I would recommend this if you have money to keep buying more because if you use this everyday, it will run out quick.

WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins -  Black shade