BY WUNDERBROW - PERFECT EYEBROWS IN 2 MINS

Long lasting-stays on until you decide to take it off Transfer-proof-will no transfer onto your clothes Budge-proof-will not smudge if you rub Water-proof-shower, swim, workout, wunderbrow stays put Hair fibers-fill in sparse areas for a natural look see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madeline R.
flowery branch
So I actually use this in dark brown but the is the only thing I ever ya eon my eyebrows now! It actually stays. I have skin that can get fairly oily so keeping on my brows throughout the day was a joke, especially since I wear glasses. The one thing I don’t like is it can get a little streaky if your not careful. It’s easy to apply and legit doesn’t budge until you wash it off at night. The only thing I would want is a color in between their black and their dark brown. 10/10 would recommend to anyone!
Jennifer E.
St Augustine, FL
I LOVE this stuff. You have to get your own small angled brush ($1 at any store) and it takes a bit of practice but it is amazing. I watched youtube videos to learn how to do it and it absolutely is the best, once you get the hang of it. Do NOT try to use the brush that comes with it. It's useless. It's nothing but a stopper.
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
I used the brown/dark brown. Stays on for 3 days, does take a bit of practice but I like it a lot. Great price, great value. Highly recommend.
Melissa V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
this is the best product I ever purchased (multiple times to say) and I just love how it leaves my eyebrows looking perfect!!!