BY WUNDERBROW

The perfect eyebrows in under 2 minutes that lasts for days. see more...

• I have strawberry blonde hair with very light eyebrows do...1 Answers
  • Those who have tried Wunderbrow Perfect Brow Eyebrow Make...2 Answers
  • Who else thinks this stuff is neat?1 Answers
Wunderbrow Perfect Brow Eyebrow Make Up
  • "It is something about which you are not sure before purchasing so am I. I was the bit skeptical before purchasing this, as it is a bit pricey and was thinking whether to invest or not. I find this product really unique and very easy to use. I prefer to use it with my eyebrow brush and it really long lasting works beautifully. " in 33 reviews
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Brunette more...
I was so impressed with this product! I have extremely oily skin, and throughout the day I notice that my brows look painted on because the oil will shine through my brows, making them look like an oil painting. This does not happen if I use Wunderbrow. My brows stay matte all day long, the hairs stay in place, and it is completely waterproof. As a matter of fact, I can't even remove it with regular soap and water. I washed them with coconut oil, and then again with soap and there's still some product on my brows. It's very long-lasting, and does exactly what they say it will.
Brenda B.
Springfield
Review for: Black/Brown more...
Love love love Wunderbrow. After menopause, my brows became thin and almost non existent. I actually had brows tattooed on but after a few years they had faded and I needed to have them redone. I thought before I went to the expense and pain of having Tattooing, I would try Wunderbrow. I picked it up at my local CVS pharmacy. You’ll need to use your own brow brush as the applicator in the tube is too big and clumsy. Just use a little product and use small strokes. The formula contains small fibers and dries quickly. I’ve had it last for two days, not quite the three they claim but I’m still very pleased. It comes in several shades. There are several UTube videos showing the application.
Sara M.
Im just not sure about this just yet. I recently purchased this because Im sick of my eyebrows melting off through the day. Lol. I dont use a setting spray because I seem to break out with use of it, so I bought this in hopes it would fix my disappearing eyebrow. It does work pretty well, I will give it that. It stays on all day and doesnt rub off! Which I love but I have very sparse eyebrows and have a scar which hair doesnt grow and this is so hard to apply in a nice manner and I cant find anything to help fill that gap I have from my scar in my brow. I was told this would do the trick and it sadly hasn't. Other than not filling in all the way, its hard to apply. It takes me longer than when I use my brow wiz or a pomade. I do love how my brows stay in place and dont wear off though!
Krystal M.
Southington, CT
I bought this product to try to lessen time it takes in the morning to get ready. I don't use it that often because it's difficult to apply but when I do use it, it stays on for about a day and a half before it starts wearing off. It's the first eyebrow tint I've ever tried so I can't say whether or not it's better than other brands but I would recommend using it the night before you have something planned so that the next day it doesn't wear off as fast. I don't necessarily recommend this to people only because it is hard to apply and doesn't stay in very long but it's useful for a "night before" kind of thing
Tasha N.
W Valley City, UT
Review for: Brunette more...
Omg!!! This stuff is amazing. I just got this in the mail and used it, all I can say is... WOW! it looks and feels amazing on my brows, and doesn't move at all. I did all the tests that they typically do in the promo videos.. even went swimming! No product moved, I had perfect brows even after swimming for 2 hours. I will definitely be trying more Wunder products, and recommend you do as well.
Jennifer M.
The absolute best eyebrow product I have come across. I bought it on Amazon 3 weeks ago and have only had to use it like 4 or 5 times. It lasts 3-4 days and although it is not highly pigmented it still works great. Definitely recommend this product for anyone who wants long lasting eyebrows!
April W.
sand springs, OK
Review for: Brunette more...
Absolutely in love with this product. I have been using it for years and will not use anything else. Easy to work with once you learn how to use it and recommend using an angled brush to apply it. Let it dry and then run the spoolie through your brow hairs to keep it looking natural and not clumpy. This product is pretty affordable and one tube will last you a while with every day use.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
This Stuff is Amazingggg!!!!! I don't use the wand straight from the tube, I tend to use a small angled brush. Once you put this on it does Not budge!!!!! Even the next day after I sleep with this on my eyebrows still look great!!! I have very fair eyebrows so this is like magic to me!!!!
Highly Recommend trying this! I use the shade Brunette and it's a perfect match even with my strawberry blonde hair. Love it!! Order it ASAP! 😉
Tayler C.
Roanoke, TX
This stuff is my holy grail of eyebrows. I have to do my brows everyday and since I found this product I only do them every few days! It stays and looks natural- even through showers! I don’t recommend using the brush it comes with- I would take an angled brush and apply it that way.
Dalila T.
Doral, FL
Review for: Brunette more...
At first I was thinking about it coverage, because I'm a red head and I don't like red eyebrows I chosen a different shade like a brown and it does well on me. I apply this with a eyebrow brush it lets me be more precise when I do my eyebrows. The only cons I found it when I'm trying to remove my makeup I found it hard to remove it so I only used for those say I know I'm going to mess my makeup. I really recommend this product to those who want sweat proof eyebrows
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
Do this product look natural lasts for more than a few days even on oily skin?
Melody S.
I'm looking for a good eyebrow makeup to use this summer for when I'm at the beach and pool. Does this really stay out and not smudge when outside in the heat, sweating, or at the beach/pool?
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
I'm looking to buy this, does it come with a brush to put it on? An does it really last a couple of days?
Erin B.
Salt Lake City, UT
What if you have only 1 brow.. Could you draw a matching brow? If you did this would it look stupid?
Jazmine T.
How would someone compare this to anastasia beverly hills brow kit? Would you recommend the wunderbrow over ABH?