Melody S.

I'm looking for a good eyebrow makeup to use this summer for when I'm at the beach and pool. Does this really stay out and not smudge when outside in the heat, sweating, or at the beach/pool?

Rhoanfel Ayen B.
Rhoanfel Ayen B.
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes, it does really stay throughout the day and does not smudge. But the problem is if you have long brow hair, it would not look good because the hair will fall down once you started swimming
Christina Z.
Christina Z.
2 years, 5 months ago
I have like no eyebrows at, I have to do them everyday! This will definitely last all day at the pool or beach etc.. It doesn't run or smudge on your face, I highly recommend it! (I sweat like crazy at the gym and it stays on) I hope this helps :)
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Indianapolis, IN
2 years, 5 months ago
I would suggest either the Anastasia dip brow of you enjoy high end make up. If that's out of your range go for the Nyx dip brow. I use this and set it with just some clear brow gel. I hope this helps you!!! Have a great summer!
Monic R.
Monic R.
Davie, FL
2 years, 5 months ago
It's water proof, it stays on for a long time, easy to apply. It's great for the summer, specially if your going to be by the pool or at the beach all day, you want something that won't move around and have like a no makeup makeup look. I love it.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
2 years, 5 months ago
You can use a non waterproof eyebrow product and then seal it with this: http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/proof-it-waterproof-eyebrow-primer/NYX_153.html
Nan B.
Nan B.
Midland, VA
2 years, 5 months ago
Have you tried It cosmetics ? This brand shows to have staying power.