Sarah H.
Review for: Brunette more...
I don't write too many negative reviews but this product just didn't do it for me.  I found that the brunette was too dark for my eyebrowns but there's no way I could have gotten away with blonde..Color options are limited here..

As for the product, 1) it was waterproof as advertised but the downside was I didn't like the feel of my "tattooed" eyebrows.. If you make a mistake you better take it off quick or your eyebrows will look misshapen all day! 2) the product dried out TOO quickly! It became clumpy and dried out within 3 months..I tossed it with more than half the bottle left.

All in all..this product was a NO for me.  My $20 was not well spent. Maybelline has a better product for half the price in any drug store.