BY WUNDERBROW #77 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

The perfect eyebrows in under 2 minutes that lasts for days. see more...

• I have strawberry blonde hair with very light eyebrows does this ...1 Answers
  • Those who have tried Wunderbrow Perfect Brow Eyebrow Make Up , is...1 Answers
  • Who else thinks this stuff is neat?1 Answers
Wunderbrow Perfect Brow Eyebrow Make Up
  • "It is something about which you are not sure before purchasing so am I. I was the bit skeptical before purchasing this, as it is a bit pricey and was thinking whether to invest or not. I find this product really unique and very easy to use. I prefer to use it with my eyebrow brush and it really long lasting works beautifully. " in 33 reviews
  • "It is something about which you are not sure before purchasing so am I. I was the bit skeptical before purchasing this, as it is a bit pricey and was thinking whether to invest or not. I find this product really unique and very easy to use. I prefer to use it with my eyebrow brush and it really long lasting works beautifully. " in 10 reviews
Amanda L.
Tooele
I absolutely love this product!!! My husband bought me this for Christmas because I have scars that run through my eyebrows and have made large bald patches I've been drawing them on for years but was complaining about how every time my head itched or if I bumped it on something they would smear. This product works great I can put it on and have eyebrows for the next three days and even though I have bald patches that literally have zero hair it still looks much more natural then just using a regular brow pencil and it sticks on just fine without the hairs there. However their colors are very true to color, I got the brown/black color. It comes in three grams or 0.105 Oz and I got the black brown because I have black hair and thought that black would be way too dark on my skin however black brown is way too light for the hair on my head not to mention the actual patches of eyebrow hair I have, luckily if I just put on a second layer of the black brown they look much more natural to my hair color and it doesn't look crazy thick or anyting I will be ordering again!! I got this the week before Christmas and now it's the 8th of February seeming I use it pretty much every day since I take my eyebrows off at night with makeup wipes( if I didn't take them off it would last 3 days I did my own test of it ) and I'm still not out of product yet, there's still plenty in my bottle which is great but I will be ordering again just this time I'll be ordering them in black. So I would recommend ordering as close to your hair color as possible and getting the brush that came with it (it's optional) it's pretty much like putting on liquid lipstick if you use the applicator from the bottle and if you don't have the angled brush or an angled brush already it will be extremely difficult to put on it takes a hot minute to get used to using the product but once you get used to using it and you've got your angled brush It's a Wonderful product!! In the photo I have attached I swatched my hand twice once by the applicator brush that's resting on my finger was just one normal layer of the wunderbrow product the send Swatch is the one with an additional layer of product to try and show you the difference in color, my lighting wasn't super great unfortunately so hopefully this is helpful.
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
Review for: Brunette more...
Those who know me can attest to this, having my “brows on fleek” has NEVER been my goal. Being a blonde with thyroid disease, having “brows on face” would be super cool. Brow tattooing would be great and looks much more natural now days vs when the trend began, but let’s get real, who has the cashflow to do that every two years? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Yeah. Me neither. So imagine my intrigue when someone showed me an ad for Wunderbrow! This product declares it will beautifully fill in your brows and last 2-3 days! Whaaaa?? Of course I tried. Here are some thoughts: One, it does last. So keep reading. Two, apply with a brow brush and comb. I don’t know who in their packaging dept got this product mixed up with lipgloss. Three, I ordered brunette. It’s a tad light. So be brave and choose your color accordingly. Lastly, set your expectations accurately by acknowledging that this isn’t a Sharpee. If you exfoliate or use an exfoliating makeup remover, Iike a Norwex cloth, it will lighten the product quicker. I’m a Norwex girl, so I just lessened my scrubbin’ over my brows. Which is probably smart for me anyway, I want to be hospitable to the few hairs I have left! Ha! This product is super handy, goes on easily, and dries fast! Give it a try! PS - you can order directly from @wunder2cosmetics, but I did find the same brow products on @walmartcom for considerably less $$
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black/Brown more...
When I was working two jobs I’d often skip makeup to ensure that I got to work on time with enough sleep. Being a beauty junkie this was really difficult for me. I’m allergic to eyebrow tint but this stuff literally lasted through 4 showers or more. It was actually funny to my managers that my eyebrows remained perfectly in place. I freaking LOVE it.
Melanie H.
San Gabriel, CA
Review for: Black/Brown more...
Pros:
-Really does last long
-Waterproof/Smudgeproof
-Lasts for days if maintained correctly
-Natural hairlike look
-Little goes a long way,so product should last you a good amount of time
-Great product for a great price

Cons:
-Applicator brush does not allow clean edges,but if your looking for a natural look it can be useful as long as you spoolie it out
-Leaves a crispy feeling
-If rubbed hard enough can pull off eyebrow hairs
-Dries quickly,so apply fast but apply carefully

Tips:
-Apply to clean skin for best results(will not get full lasting effect over moisturizers or over makeup)
-Can be removed with oil based makeup removers if you decide to take it off and dont want to purchase brand remover.
-Try to avoid rubbing in shower especially with hot/warm water edges will come off but reapplying can easily fix it
-For clean edges use thin angled brush
Sarah F.
Watertown , NY
Review for: Black/Brown more...
This product does not work for me. I may not be the right candidate for this product as I need to fill in relatively a lot of my eyebrows so this doesn’t work well on my skin and the extremely sparse areas, I can see how it would be okay on top of the brow hair, but it doesn’t work for me on the skin. I have given it a few tries and yes read and followed all directions thoroughly. Would not recommend. There are way better brow product options on the market high and low end that I love so I will be sticking with those.
Sydney C.
Goleta, CA
Review for: Black/Brown more...
I have this product in the color black brown which is actually a great match for my brow hairs. I initially wanted this because it seemed like a good product that lasted a long time. The claim is that it should last 3 days. Either I have been using it wrong or it really does not last 3 days. I put this on before I had no other products on my face and it still didn’t last three days. However, I still really like this product! Even though it doesn’t last three days, it keeps my brows in place without looking too unnatural and then I use my Anastasia drop brow and my eyebrows aren’t going anywhere for the whole day! Even though it is a bit pricey, the amount you get will last you a long time. I really recommend this product if you’re looking for a long last brow product, maybe a day or so but it does not live up to its claim.
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Review for: Black/Brown more...
Omg for that product is an amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing i failed in love it 😍 it stays for days ,,yeh i know what i’m saying it stays for days ,when I bought it last year I always say this product is a miracle for girl who want to do her eyebrows every day and she has no time ,,this is the best choice for you ,it really worth to win beauty award for 2016 but i gave it four stars because of the brush is not good ,it should to be abrush for apply the product but it is not ,,this only the problem but any way I highly recommended this product guys it’s really must have 👌 Wunder2 WunderBrow 1-Step Brow Gel
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Auburn more...
This brow product is much different then others . It's available at ultra and sephora , and of coarse the wonder brow site. I have indigo eyes and this was very intense with them. It dries down darker , so I always recommend consumers to go light. It's easy to apply . Better applied with a professional brush as compared to the one that comes with the product.
Jessica K.
Not for carving out your brows! More for just filling in already full brows. I have a fairly full frontal part of my brows and sparse tail end. I have to use some other brow product to finish off my brows. One thing I love is that I can fill my brows in and they last all day because it's dries down and doesn't budge. It does get hard and feels rough to the touch but lasts!
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Black/Brown more...
I loved this product!! It is easily removed with an oil based makeup remover, but barely budges otherwise. My skin is pretty oily so it will move a little if I wear it over night and it rubs against my pillow. I think it would do especially well on normal skin types. It is a liquid so it can be intimidating and takes some practice and getting used to, but once you get it you will forever love this. I like to wear it as my everyday brow product, but the container doesn’t last as long as my benefit pomade does for around the same price so some days I just benefit to save my wunderbrow for special occasions if I know I’ll be going out or anything. This is my holy grail eyebrow product no doubt!!!
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
Do this product look natural lasts for more than a few days even on oily skin?
Melody S.
I'm looking for a good eyebrow makeup to use this summer for when I'm at the beach and pool. Does this really stay out and not smudge when outside in the heat, sweating, or at the beach/pool?
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
I'm looking to buy this, does it come with a brush to put it on? An does it really last a couple of days?
Erin B.
Salt Lake City, UT
What if you have only 1 brow.. Could you draw a matching brow? If you did this would it look stupid?
Jazmine T.
How would someone compare this to anastasia beverly hills brow kit? Would you recommend the wunderbrow over ABH?