BY WUNDERBROW

The perfect eyebrows in under 2 minutes that lasts for days. see more...

• I have strawberry blonde hair with very light eyebrows does this ...1 Answers
  • Those who have tried Wunderbrow Perfect Brow Eyebrow Make Up , is...1 Answers
  • Who else thinks this stuff is neat?1 Answers
Rochelle H.
Review for: Black/Brown
Worst purchase I've made in a very long time.

I have natural blonde eyebrows but natural dark hair. I've been struggling to find a way to make my brows match my hair and skin complexion. Usually I just fill my brows in with a pencil and call it good, but I decided to try something new.

I read all the sparkling reviews and watched all the videos about this product, and was convinced I could make it work for me.

WRONG!
I looked like a damn clown.
No. I looked like Groucho freakin Marx.
Absolutely horrendous. A mess. A total joke.

It felt like I was applying paint to my face and was scared it was going to be a major hassle to remove. I did buy the Cleanse product to make sure I didn't end up with a mess on my face, but ended up not needing it. Regular make up remover did the job.

Obviously I do not recommend this. Especially if you're not one of those people who feels the need to have huge dramatic obnoxious eyebrows. I am now more accepting of my light, thin, natural eyebrows.
Lizzy M.
Antelope, CA
Wunderful. This was a splurge purchase for me, since I am a redhead it's hard to find the perfect color for my brows to match my hair. This product if applied lightly on a mascara spooly, gives my brows the more natural look. If I'm feeling bold that day I apply with the applicator brush it comes with and then I follow up with the spooly to brush out the thickness. The Auburn color matched my copper hair perfectly. This product has lasted me 3 days at the longest. I work in hot conditions, this stays on even while wiping off the sweat! Plus no smudging. Starts to fade after the second day.

I was so impressed with their eyebrow gel that I soon tried out their foundation. Amazing products. Works well for wedding make up also.
Jazmine G.
I enjoy using this product. I have fairly thin/sparse brows so I'm always looking for products to fill in my brows while retaining a natural look. It's easy to apply, waterproof, and lasts for a pretty long time. I'm usually able to wear my brows for about 3 days before needing to remove and reapply. The only place for improvement would be the brush applicator and spoolie that comes with it. The applicator is more like a cheap nail polish brush with the tendency to have wild and wayward bristles, not good for neat application. And the spoolie is of less than stellar quality but still useful in a pinch. Would definitely recommend purchasing a separate spoolie/applicator for easier use.
melanie F.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Black/Brown
I have faded tattooed brows and for the longest time I would use a pencil to designy brows. But they never looked very natural. So when I saw the advertisings for wunderbrow I was very intrigued and bought a tube to try out. The color goes on a little sheer but the black/brown color worked great for me. The only criticism I have is that because I have no natural eyebrows, the product does not last longer than a day. After several hours it just wipes off from the natural oils of my skin. The product is a little pricey for me, so I have actually switched to eyeshadow to fill in my brows. Looks just as natural and is much less expensive.
Sherri R.
Westminster, MD
I love this product! I have hardly any eyebrow hairs and pencils look very fake, plus they rub off. Wunderbrow helps me create natural-looking eyebrows that stay put all day, until I wash my face. It comes off immediately with makeup remover but does not rub off during the day like other brow products. I can also sweat from a workout and it stays put. I would love something that stays on longer than a day though. It would be wonderful to create some kind of a stain that stays on for a week...maybe some day.
Luana B.
I've tried so many things: brow powder is great at first, but I live in hot/humid FL and it doesn't stay. Pencils define but don't shape. Mascara is too messy/intense. Wunderbrow is perfect! Fills AND shapes. Gives jut the right amount of time to apply it and brush it thru, and then shape upward before it dries. And it stays put!!! LOVE this product. Was worried brunette would be too dark, but it's a lighter brunette (with NO red tones) and allows you to apply as much as needed for the effect you want
Stephanie J.
Arcanum, OH
This product is great!! It takes a bit of practice to get it just right, but it lasts for days!! I usually apply, brush out my brows with a spoolie brush, and then wipe around the edges with a damp q-tip to make sure I have the shape I want and no messy edges. For the most part, it stays on for a couple days, but I do a touch up daily. A little really goes a long way, and it's great whether you have thin brows and need a lot of coverage, or if you just need a little fill in.
Fa Leasha R.
Gloucester , VA
I have tried all types of products for fuller appearing eye brows so I finally tried WinderBrow. It really works without looking fake. The trick is to apply a thin coat to just your brows without touching your skin then comb through with the brush provided. Keep repeating until you achieve your desired effect. Usually two light coats works for me. The price of 19.99 is worth every penny and I am going on almost 3 months with my first one.
Jackeline T.
York, PA
I just started using it this year and I'm in love I had tried everything from powder products to eyeliners but wunderbrow is amazing I don't have to worry about it coming off at all and I can even go swimming and not worry about it wiping off my to go color is black / brown I will so recommend this product to others is by far the best product I have ever used! Wunder2 WunderBrow 1-Step Brow Gel
Eileen L.
San Jose, CA
Recently started doing my eyebrows. This is amazing - it's waterproof, sweatproof, smudgeproof, and lasts for days. DAYS. Which is perfect for me since I don't put on makeup much, I like to keep it low maintenance. Only downside is the applicator it comes with is kind of difficult to maneuver, so I use a separate makeup brush to apply, use the spooly it comes with and a q-tip to touch it up!
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
Do this product look natural lasts for more than a few days even on oily skin?
Melody S.
I'm looking for a good eyebrow makeup to use this summer for when I'm at the beach and pool. Does this really stay out and not smudge when outside in the heat, sweating, or at the beach/pool?
Erin B.
Salt Lake City, UT
What if you have only 1 brow.. Could you draw a matching brow? If you did this would it look stupid?
Jazmine T.
How would someone compare this to anastasia beverly hills brow kit? Would you recommend the wunderbrow over ABH?
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
I'm looking to buy this, does it come with a brush to put it on? An does it really last a couple of days?