BY WUNDERBROW

Wunderbrow Brow Gel Auburn Finally ... beautiful, natural looking brows can be yours, thanks to this one step wonder! Adding natural looking fullness to sparse brows, WunderBrowTM brush-on gel's unique, hair-like fibers and pigments cling to hair and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Lasts all day so quick and easy to apply perfect shade of colour for my eyebrows. I went in the shower and it did budge but it Diddnt fully come of. My shower has a lot of force and for it to still survive and look good after I think this is such a good product. Go and get it !" in 5 reviews
  • "I'm obsessed with this product! It never smudges, the color is perfect for me, it applies very easily, nicely packaged, etc. I could go on and on. It's also long lasting. This will the the only brow gel I will probably use now! " in 3 reviews
Marianne S.
Ironton, OH
I bought this product because I have blonde/clear eyebrows & have I fill them in to be able to see them. I was under the assumption that this was supposed to last for days. His is very tricky to put on correctly. I Donny use the brush that is in the tube. I use a slanted eyebrow brush & put some product on the side of the brush it comes with & blend it on my other brush lightly, then apply to my eyebrows. A little bit goes a LONG way! It does last all day & is easily removed with coconut oil, or even in the shower. I got the brunette because the lady at the boutique suggested it & I am satisfied, just wished it lasted for days.
Brittany W.
Greensboro, NC
This is my go-to brow product! I apply it and don’t have to reapply for several days to a week afterwards because it lasts so long (trust me, it doesn’t come off). I applied it the other day with an eyeliner brush in hopes that it would create little hair-like strokes and I actually loved the outcome even more! Just keep in mind, if you make a mistake, correct it quickly.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Wunder brow is ok i really liked it at first but it kind of dries up after a bit so it doesn't really last very long and u really have to build it up because it doesn't go on very strong and for the price you pay I wouldn't recommend it. Now if they improve their recipe i would try it again.
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
I love this product it is a polymer like substance that lasts days. The improvement would be in the goofy applicator. You need a short angled brush to paint this on then you smooth with the brow brush. It is an amazing product. Wunderbrow Brow Gel Auburn
Amanda D.
I actually really like this product it applies well and is easily use comes with an applicator built into it I prefer to use my eyebrow brush instead I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a quick eyebrow make up that doesn’t require a lot of touching up and work
Cindy l.
Love this product for me I'm oily skin and I love, love , love it , great pigmentation and last me up to four days even with my oily skin, apply with angle brush and use a spooly to blend and let dry and done
Gina H.
Navarre, FL
This gives great all day coverage and I love the accuracy of the color I wish it came with a better applicator brush though. I end up swiping onto an angled brow brush to get the desired look.
Tinan T.
Pros for this product. It's waterproof and does not come off when you touch. When I take this off I kind of have to scrub it off with my makeup wipes.
Cons for this product. If you are a side sleeper like me it will definitely move and bunch up the product. It won't come off but it'll bunch up together. I usually use an angle brush to apply and Application is tricky as it dries pretty fast once applied and if you try to go over the same spot it will look muddy and awkward. When it dries it's almost like wax on your brows so combing it out with a spooley will most likely not help. So If you mess up you kind of have to start over. Usually 1 out of 3 times I will get it perfect in just once go without have to take it off and redo my brows.
Sophia L.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This product is amazing!!! 10 out of 10 hands down in love with this product. I love how the color looks and if you apply it with a very thing application brush it looks amazing. It doesn't come off in water so if you go swimming your eye brows will still be there!!!! I completely recommend this product to everyone who wants the perfect brow!
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
After hearing so much hype about this product I just had to try this! I got the color brunette. You have to work with the color. It does start off a little light. But that's with most brow gels you have to work with what matches you. It's stays on you eyebrow hair like know other! But you do need to touch up around your brows in the skin. It does last 2-3 days! I have to say this is one of my summer favorites!
Rimini S.
Is this worth trying if you have little hair on your brows?
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this stuff any good as my eyebrows don't grow in properly and I hate when they wipe off if I touch them? Please some help! Thanks in advance 💕
Kila B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've heard this stuff is really good. Opinions?
Natasha R.
Kokomo, IN
Oh the Wunderbrow! I have been dying to try this stuff! I am a redhead with very lightish/orange and coarse eyebrows! I am also a redhead with blue eyes so it's not easy to find a good shade that matches not only my skin tone but eyes and hair as well! Some brunette shades work sometimes as long as it is lightly applied! Some auburn brow pencils have worked too as long as their not to bright! Taupes...a big NO....that color definitely washes me out! I was also wondering that since my brows are rather coarse if this would glide on or kind of ball up like pencils do at times! With this being said, I am not ready to spend the cash on something that I don't even know is going to work for me. So, I was wondering if there are any other redheads out there that have tried this! What color works best for you!? Does it work with coarse brows? Do you love it? Is the auburn dark or light?
Leslie  V.
I recently purchased this product. It stays on... but does anyone else have any tips about getting off. ... even hard to remove with makeup remover. Help!!!